i bet more that 80% of people here are home wreckers

Options
george29223
george29223 Posts: 556 Member
sooooooo ever break something that made you wanna cry ? has anyone in your family ever broke something of yours you loved?
lol what about people in your house leaving stuff laying around and you stub your toe on it or step on it?
ever try to glue something back togather cuz your desprate and it looks like crap?
ever break something that wasnt yours??

Replies

• TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Be careful, you'll get people coming in here saying you shouldn't make jokes about home wreckers because their XYZ had an affair and they still feel the pain.
  • FrostyFour
    FrostyFour Posts: 262
    Options
    When my husband and I first got married, I didn't realize his favorite sweater was wool... I'm a hot water user, I wash all my clothes in hot water...

Well, our 3 1/2 month old son would be lucky to wear that sweater now, and half of my husband's clothes now show his midriff....

I fail as a wife.

Needless to say, everything is cold now.
  • FrostyFour
    Options
    Be careful, you'll get people coming in here saying you shouldn't make jokes about home wreckers because their XYZ had an affair and they still feel the pain.

*snickers*
  • george29223
    Options
    lollll iam so miss understood
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options

*snickers*
    mmmmm snickers..... :wink:
  • george29223
    Options
    When my husband and I first got married, I didn't realize his favorite sweater was wool... I'm a hot water user, I wash all my clothes in hot water...

Well, our 3 1/2 month old son would be lucky to wear that sweater now, and half of my husband's clothes now show his midriff....

I fail as a wife.

haaaaaa soooo funny
  • FrostyFour
    Options

*snickers*

That quote was mine, and you stole it...

You filthy homewrecker... Get out.
  • george29223
    Options
    haaa haaaa
  • FrostyFour
    Options
    I made a 2-layer german chocolate cake once... went to bed... next day it was gone and the family dog had chocolate all over his beard.

I was mad but my mother told me I had to forgive him...

Joke's on her... I mean, it was ALL over her. Not a drop on the chair at all..... teehee
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Yes, unfortantly one thing I broke and regret doin so was a homemade cermaic bowl that my sister made for me. I broke it outta anger bc my fiance and I were fighting... I just grabbed it without even thinking... I was young and dumb! I really liked that lil bowl, I used it for loose change. Oh welp! Life goes on!
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    i once lost all my precious keepsakes and wedding china in one fell swoop.... the glass fronted cabinet i kept them all in fell off the wall one night with an almighty crash!! i cried at that, irreplacable things i had collected over 30 years and travels all over the planet, smashed to smithereens :sad:
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Yes....my b*tch of a sister broke an umbrella that was our grandmothers.....she just went berserk and threw it....:mad: :mad: :mad:
  • dollipop
    Options

*snickers*

Hehe, my bad!
    But seriously, the kid's asleep and all I want now is a goddamn snickers. :sad:
  • missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    Options

I fail as a wife.

that made me giggle lol
  • FrostyFour
    Options

*snickers*

Hehe, my bad!

I have a jar of nuttella in the cupboard calling my name... just gotta put my fingers in my ears LALALALALA
  • dollipop
    Options

*snickers*

Hehe, my bad!

I have a jar of nuttella in the cupboard calling my name... just gotta put my fingers in my ears LALALALALA
    Oooooohhhh! Nutella! You freaking genius! :flowerforyou:
  • torylinnangel
    torylinnangel Posts: 253
    Options
    I sent a remote through my dad's tv once. Before that, someone else through one through it. when the wii says to put the remote's strap on, they mean it!
  • FrostyFour
    Options
    Psst.... I have a recipe for homemade twix bars made with nuttella.
    Haven't the balls to make them.
  • lynnetted43
    lynnetted43 Posts: 252
    Options
    id like that recipe if its easy enough. i dont cook but i can bake up a storm
  • FrostyFour
    Options
    Well good for you, they are no bake.

Warning: I didn't say healthy.
    http://savorysweetlife.com/2011/03/dark-chocolate-caramel-nutella-twix-bars/

Edit

I used mfps recipe thingy
    195 calories, 8 grams of fat, 3 grams protein, 100 mg sodium