You look incredible!! wqell done
  • seoid
    seoid Posts: 151
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing!!!
  • Bookchick887
    Bookchick887 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow! You worked really hard for that, I bet it feels good. That is life changing.
  • mneiner
    mneiner Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Very Cool!... Great job. Good luck with maintaining,

I'm finding that maintaining is not nearly as fun as loosing the weight.

Instead of stepping on the scale and getting a little burst of good news with a step closer to an ultimate goal, it's just more of the same......." yep still weigh the same..."

As for myself, trying to figure out some new goals to keep it exciting, what's developing is fitness related goals (i.e. run a 10K or Half, gain inches here or there using weights).
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Omg who is that other guy?!
  • jeremybise
    jeremybise Posts: 9
    Options
    Very well done, dude. My goals are right around the same. So hopefully in about a year I'll be posting too!
  • lamos1
    lamos1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Congratulations!!!
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Well done you, you should be very proud!! :flowerforyou:
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    you look much happier in your most recent picture. and fantastic work to you!!!! believe me, people like myself truly do take inspiration from these posts. keep up the amazing work and know that you inspired at least one person today.

thank you!
  • bazfitness
    bazfitness Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic. Hope you continue to set yourself new fitness goals - you're obviously able to achieve a lot once you put your mind to it. Seriously well done!
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    Very Cool!... Great job. Good luck with maintaining,

I'm finding that maintaining is not nearly as fun as loosing the weight.

Instead of stepping on the scale and getting a little burst of good news with a step closer to an ultimate goal, it's just more of the same......." yep still weigh the same..."

As for myself, trying to figure out some new goals to keep it exciting, what's developing is fitness related goals (i.e. run a 10K or Half, gain inches here or there using weights).

i don't know.... if i were in your shoes, i'd think the fact that it's still the same would be worth cheering and high-fiving yourself over.
  • BellaBumbles
    Options
    That is truly phenomenal! Congratulations to you! Enjoy {what will most likely be} your awesome new chapter in life! You look great! A total motivation!
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    awesome results, great work!!!
  • chrissydrske
    chrissydrske Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congras on the weight loss how did you do it?
  • Jori33
    Jori33 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look completely amazing!!!! :)

And I like the Homer Simpson slipper- haha!
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great!
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! thanks for showing the rest of us that it can be done!
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    That is an excellent accomplishment and you look maahhvelous! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • steinbok
    steinbok Posts: 82
    Options
    don'tcha feel soo much better? Weight off, happier underneath. Now, the maintenance begins. You'll still have the same temptations, but think of it this way: "Do I really want to work that hard again??" That's been my mantra for 18 years now, when I was 215 (I'm now at 149)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!