Insanity Challenge - Starting June 1

Options
13»

Replies

• AndMee
    AndMee Posts: 23
    Options
    Finished my recovery week on Saturday, sprained my ankle on Sunday, now it's Monday and I can't do my workout. I'm in for June 1st if you still have a spot.
  • Insanity2bSane
    Insanity2bSane Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Would love to join if there is room!
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Sent information to the new requests...
  • gregavila
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who has committed to the 60 Days of Summer Insanity Challenge. I now have 8 people committed, and two more that are working hard to get everything in order to do so today. So the spots are filling up.

If you are interested, I need to hear from you soon before I don't have any other spots left open.

Thanks,

Greg
  • gregavila
    Options
    I have a few spots left open for my 60 Days of Summer Insanity challenge. The support group will be run on Facebook. Let me know if you are interested and willing to commit to sticking with the full 60 days and I will send you more information.

Greg
  • shewasthewalrus
    shewasthewalrus Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am definitely interested in doing this. I've heard great things about Insanity. Are there still spots available?
  • gregavila
    Options
    Sent you information on the challenge.
  • klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if there are still spots available!
  • kasmard
    kasmard Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you have any room left I would love to join.
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Me me me!

Just finished 2 rounds of P90X/Insanity myself. The biggest obstacle for me was food though. I know I could have gotten much better results if I had eaten better. So I've started a healthy eating challenge: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5832-healthy-eating-challenge which commences June 1 and so this Insanity challenge will tie in nicely with that challenge. This time around I'm giving P90X a break (:sad: I love that program) and doing a NROL/Insanity hybrid.
  • Llstemmer
    Llstemmer Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Greg,

I have been doing Insanity for the last 7 weeks, and my Fitclub just started over so count me in!

Lori
  • shannonperdue
    Options
    I am finishing up Insanity..I have 4 more work outs left :0) Its a tough work out but Its soooo worth it!!!! I will give you a heads up that I didn't see much weight loss but the difference in my body is amazing....I will do my measurements on Sunday and know for sure. The best results come in month 2. good luck to you all. In June I will be joining a P90X/Insanity Hybrid challange :0)
    Good Luck to all of you!!!!
  • 10goal13
    10goal13 Posts: 54
    Options
    I am interested if I don't die :laugh:
  • Alexmcdermott6
    Options
    Hi Greg,

I started Insanity last week, just into my second week, so far I don't want to give up like I usually do. Normally I exercise really good for a couple of weeks then stop because I'm not seeing the results I want to.

I'd love to join your group, I'm actually doing a day by day blog of my Insanity journey so it would be great to share it with all the other members, not just to support myself but for everyone else aswell.

xxx
  • km_jenn
    km_jenn Posts: 107
    Options
    I just got insanity yesterday. I have done so many Beachbody programs and am so excited to start this! I'm more used to heavy on the weights, and lighter on the cardio, so I know this will kick my butt! If there is any room left, I would love to be part of the group!
  • gregavila
    Options
    Sent information to everyone who asked. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Greg
  • Reevesal
    Reevesal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I will have my copy Fri/Sat. I am finishing Ripped in 30, Jillian Michaels, on Fri. Even though it kicked my butt, I am wanting more. More time, more intense. I look forward to my workout time, as before I dreaded it- and miss it on the break days.

If still room please add me!
  • gomezgirl76
    gomezgirl76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can print the calendar on line...jus GOOGLE it!!! :happy:

Im on my 5th week of INSANITY!!!!!
  • gregavila
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your interest. I've sent out information to everyone who has asked.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Greg
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? If not, I am interested! Starting my workout on Monday...