That talk you're talking.

Options

Replies

• dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Beautiful words from a beautiful girl.

Keep kicking *kitten* and being inspiring.. and show those little snots who's boss!
  • Unknown
    Options
    You are AMAZING.
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    While I do not have the same thing you do, I can understand what you are going through. People are mean. Plain and simple but, girl, you are my hero because you take a licking and keep on ticking. That takes guts.

I have Tourette syndrome and understand the radical person goes through. Trust me when I say its mostly people who are just rude or feel insecure of themselves.

Though, never ever refuse to get back up after you fall off your horse. Hold your head up high and proud. Bacause, you are strong. In more ways than one.
  • shortie555
    shortie555 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am literally sitting here reading all the comments with tear in my eyes. You all have no clue how much what you've said means to me. :heart:

funny, because this is what im thinking/doing/feeling after reading your words. THANK YOU SO MUCH for this. You truly are amazing and i hope you NEVER think otherwise.
  • chanty1234
    chanty1234 Posts: 56
    Options
    I want to appreciate you posting and sharing your story. I think your incredibly amazing. I have so much admiration for you.
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this. I'm sure it wasn't easy for you to do so! You have more grace in your pinky toe than all of those churlish girls combined. As others have said, you're an inspiration. Congrats on all your successes so far, and I hope you accomplish many more!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I would like to hug you.
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    That's a very inspiring story! Thank you very much for sharing!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Beyond warrior status! I am so impressed at your young age, and with all you've been through, that you have one of the best attitudes on this site. I don't know you but it's because of people like you that I push myself harder - because I have no excuse. Thank you for sharing your story and motivating so many people, those you know and many more you'll never meet. :heart:
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. You inspire me to not live in fear of what others think. I sometimes fall into that trap and need to be smacked out of it. Thanks for the smack :smile:
  • viannee
    viannee Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this. You are such an inspiration! Mind if I add you as a friend?

I figured since we have one thing in common (living in SE Asia), I know that feeling of being picked apart by people.

Congratulations on your accomplishments. May you be blessed even more.
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You're amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your story. What you've accomplished would be monumental for anyone...the fact that you're doing this in spite of your challenges is nothing short of FANTASTIC! You have an amazing story and what you wrote touched my heart. I'd like to strongly encourage you to write a book about your experiences...you have so much to offer, a unique perspective and a clear ability to write. Keep it up....you seriously rock and thank you for the inspiration!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    words fail me, so here :heart:
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing ur story! U are such an inspiration! :)
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    im inspired by your words to do way more and complain a lot less.. thank you for sharing.. you are an amazing person!!
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I have chills and tears in my eyes. You are an inspiration to many--myself included. Thank you for your post. You have helped more people than you know with your amazing words. :flowerforyou:
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You truly are amazing, and it sounds like nothing short of a miracle that you are here to share your story. My day was nothing short of crummy, so your story actually has lifted my spirits a bit. I don't know you and I certainly have no idea where you are spiritually. But I am definitely keeping you in my prayers tonight. Keep your chin up, girl. You are so far above what those nasty little girls have going. Blessings to you. :flowerforyou:
  • kristenlees122
    Options
    thank you for sharing. really puts things into perspective. i wish i were as strong as you, girl you are amazing!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    This has to be one of the most inspirational post I have read on MFP. Congrats to you and you are an inspiration to everyone. :flowerforyou:
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You are such a strong woman and an inspiration to me to power through, no matter what :)

BTW, you are absolutely gorgeous!