13»

Replies

• dsak
    dsak Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Mine is in the low 40's....
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    Today my resting heart rate was 59 and my blood pressure 85/52 (normal for me).
  • anamika59
    anamika59 Posts: 37
    Options
    Mine is 53 beats per min. It is slightly irregular. Beats normal for a count of 4 then slows for a count of 3 or 4.
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    51-52 (runner here)
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    62. wish i could get it down fairly significantly.
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Between 44 and 47 these days...
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    55 down from 75 in Februrary when I started working out.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    53-57 usually
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
  • jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Mine is about 60, sometimes under sometimes a bit over, but resting I've never seen it above 70. I never checked that when I was heavier to compare, but I've had good blood pressure even when I was heavier. I used to be at the normal 120/80 but now am 100/70. xD It's pretty low, but I guess that's good? lol
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Mine is around 50-60. Going up to about 150-160 when I run!!

You're my heart rate twin! :heart:
  • bimpski
    bimpski Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    94 since my teenage years
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ I recently slept with my HRM on and checked it several times throughout the night ... I averaged 53 ( but at one point recorded 63 ). It was an interesting experiment and I will do this again ... it's good info ! Really good to know I am somewhat resting at my fitness level.

:smile:
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    Mine is now at 72! Before starting to workout and watch what I ate my heart rate resting was between 98 and 103! I guess thats a little NSV for me :)
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    I had to attend the ER last week where a nurse taking my obs asked whether I had ever been told I had a low resting heart rate. I hadn't and asked her what it was.

after telling me that the 'normal' range was 60-80 beats per minute, she said mine was just 50 bpm!

I said that I was fairly fit and she "obviously!"
    Its called Bradycardia, I suffer from it too. My normal is 34-42
    Which is why I need too take daily aspirin to help blood flow since the slow heart rate causes me to not get full blood flow to all my limbs (fingers, hands, feet all hurt most of the time or just go numb at times)
    Also cause pain when you race your heart up to rapidly in a short time.
    The one benefit of it is that since its a slower heart rate it allows me to stay more physically relaxed all day (too relaxed turns out too be lazy too others eyes). So you definitely not alone.