Are you in your 40's looking for a motivational buddy?

Options

Replies

• gaj87
    gaj87 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 46 and 6 pounds from my goal, and like you, I could use all the help I can get.
  • Harleydiva68
    Harleydiva68 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am 44 and could use some buddies!! Add me!!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of groups already if any of you fabulous folks want to join.

1). Women- 40+ and feelin fabulous
    2). Where the 40+ kool kids are.

Both wonderful groups with loads of motivation and laughs.
  • pseel42
    pseel42 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am 42 yrs old and I am looking for a motivational friend!! Feel free to add me!! :)

Paula
  • Jelio13
    Jelio13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm in my late 40's and got stuck on 15 lbs! I just now lost another lb after several weeks UGH! I could use

some motivational buddies too, feel free to add me! Thanks, Jelio13 Jennifer
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I added you. I could also use the motivation. I've got 65 lbs to go.
  • lindaschultz45
    lindaschultz45 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Heading towards 47 in August! Always need a buddy for motivation! Feel free to add me. Linda, TN
  • MsPetuniaPig
    MsPetuniaPig Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 36... but I feel 40.. Does that count????
  • josimmons521
    Options
    Today is a big day for me. I turned 47, found this site and joined, and I climbed back on the being healthy wagon. I have about 20 pounds to loose but I have been trying to lose this for years! I do great and loose a few pounds, lose my motivation, and gain it all back. I am surrounded by well-wishing saboteurs who I call family members and co-workers! I need encouragement in order to stick to my diet and exercise program so I will become healthy and strong. I would love to find some motivation to keep me on track!
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm 42. Friend me, I will be happy to be your buddy.

Debbie
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I am a 40 yr old female. I have 115 pounds more to loose (already down 45). It is much harder now that it was in my mid 20's. Feel free to add me:)
  • lilodent
    lilodent Posts: 1
    Options
    I am almost 44 and am trying to lose 30 lbs. I really need the motivation, and also suggestions, for non-cardio workouts. In fact, for the next 8 weeks, I will only be able to do laying-down or sitting exercises. I think I'll get a decent arms and upper body workout during this time with the wheelchair and walker, but the abs and below are really going to suffer :(
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I AM 42 AND I COULD ALWAYS USE MOTIVATION. THIS IS DEFINITELY A STRUGGLE. BY ALL MEANS, ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO ADD ME I WILL WELCOME WITH OPEN ARMS-- COME FEEL THE LOVE OF THE QUEEN!!!!:heart::flowerforyou:
  • Shawneb66
    Shawneb66 Posts: 124
    Options
    I am 45 and today starts my 5th week. I have lost 13.4 lbs., so far, with 32lbs. to go. Maybe an additional 10lbs. after that!! haha!! I wish I hadn't waited so long to get started!! This is a lifestyle change...completely!!
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and always welcome new friends! I have found amazing support on this site and would love to cheer you on! :flowerforyou:
  • b0mbersfan
    b0mbersfan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've been using the phone app for about 3 weeks but have been lurking and reading... i figure its time to be here. I'm 44 was 290 now 253 and am really struggling with exercise motivation.

Add me, I'd love to work with a group in the same position I'm in.
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    ALways looking for more women in their 40s to join me. Everyone is welcome to friend me...
  • omearaee
    omearaee Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello

I too could use a motivation buddy. Please feel free to add me to the list!
  • t2kburl
    t2kburl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    41. 3 weeks in. Going well so far, but I could always use a swift kick in the butt to get me going.

I can give them, too ;)
  • amyisley17
    amyisley17 Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm 40 and can always use some more friends for motivation. Feel free to add me.