Ok so who weighs naked/underwear and who with clothes?

Options

Replies

• Lindabummy
    Lindabummy Posts: 34
    Options
    naked, first thing in the morning after using bathroom and take off watch. I sleep with a watch and it is heavy. Every ounce counts. when I know that I am going to Drs office, I will wear my lightest clothing and take off all my jewelry before I get on. They chuckle when I do that, but they also have known my quirky little habit for years now. LOL
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Underwear.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Totally naked and after I pee and spit in the sink... twice. Just kidding, but I do weigh naked after I pee in the morning.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    First thing in morning after I pee. Only in undies :wink:
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Completely naked after the restroom before food
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I am so surprised how many of you weigh in naked, not that there is anything wrong with that.... I weigh first thing in the morning in my pjs or just a t shirt but similar weight. I don't stress out about a half pound difference from the day before.
  • Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    Options
    In the morning, after using the restroom, in my very lightweight pjs.
  • karagetsfit
    karagetsfit Posts: 191
    Options
    First thing in morning after toilet before food yes?

Yes, naked or underwear.
  • Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel
    Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    In the morning, after restroom, before food, before shower, naked. I usually have to be up 30 minutes or so before I go to the restroom, so it isn't right when I wake up. I weigh naked because my clothes weigh a lot! I am a very large chick, and my clothes are made from a lot of material. I have weighed myself a few times with and without clothes within minutes of each other, and there has been a 5 lb difference.
  • lensgirl82
    lensgirl82 Posts: 21
    Options
    naked or underwear :)
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Naked!
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    naked, first thing in the morning after using bathroom and take off watch. I sleep with a watch and it is heavy. Every ounce counts. when I know that I am going to Drs office, I will wear my lightest clothing and take off all my jewelry before I get on. They chuckle when I do that, but they also have known my quirky little habit for years now. LOL

Me too!!!! I usually try to make my yearly appointments in the summer too when clothing is lightest!!!! Just slip off my sandals and jewelry and hop on!!!!! LOL
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Just my watch and a smile. (Smile when the number is lower)
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Naked, first thing in the morning after using the bathroom.

^^^^This

Ditto.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Wake up, pee, weigh in my pyjamas.
  • milkandtea
    milkandtea Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning, in my PJ's.
  • bakz4
    bakz4 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    After my first child was born, I was having difficulty nursing and thought he wasn't getting enough breast milk. So I took him to the doctor where they weighed him both before and after nursing...he gained 4 oz!!! I was amazed that that small amount showed....BUT, I learned that even drinking a 12 oz cup of coffee will affect my scale, since it's digital. Yeah, I was crazy enough to drink it and find out!!

SO...after I wake up and pee, I strip down to weigh myself. Undies only, though.
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Naked, first thing in the morning after I pee.
  • gettingthinandfit
    Options
    I weigh in at the gym, so no :laugh:
    But if I had a good scale at home I probably would
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Naked, first thing in the morning after using the bathroom.

^^^^This

Ditto.

Double dittos