August Goal: Can I fit into my wedding dress 5 years later?

Options
embclark
embclark Posts: 186 Member
In the past 20 weeks I have slowly lost 28.5 pounds...

My goal is to lose another 12 in the next 11 weeks. I want to weigh the same on my 5 year anniversary as I did when I got married.

Can it be done? :-) I'm sure as hell going to try!

My plan:

1360 calories plus eating my exercise calories

Starting 6 weeks to 6 pack abs

Continue EA Active 5 days a week on Wii

100 push up challenge. (this will be week 4 out of 6 for me)

Select weight reps for arm definition (started last week and with only 5 minutes a day I lost 1/2 inch on each arm)

Anyone else have an August goal?

Replies

• kvictory27
    kvictory27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

My baby boy is going to be 1 on August 14 and I want to be a hot mama by then! lol :)
  • embclark
    embclark Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    No more goals?
  • hanneberries
    hanneberries Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oooh, good luck. That sounds like an exciting goal. I hope we get pictures when you make it!

My August goal is to be down to 90kg, and I'm currently at 101kg.

I'm going to continue sticking to my goals on here, and eating back my exercise calories (even though it seems strange to me).

I've just bought hiking sticks, so I'm going to start walking 3 days a week, plus every night I do wii exercises. Though I plan on counting those towards the next day, since I hate eating at night. It messes up everything for me, and generally I do my wii around 1am.

I'm hoping to smash that goal, though.
  • bits4226
    bits4226 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    sounds like a great goal... I am leaving to go on vacation on july 30th....hoping to lose 10lbs by then
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm shooting to loose another 20 lbs by the end of august for my 35th bday
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!