I have honey with live yogurt.
  • mdmomof4
    mdmomof4 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dellrio
    dellrio Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Fresh Cucumber, Fresh Dill, Plain Yogurt, Cavendars Greek Seasoning - put in blender. Serve on pita bread with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, feta, etc.
  • bebjebenthe
    Options
    I love yoghurt! I eat it regularly with half a banana and some cinnamon, but every berry is welcome. Blueberries are delicious as well, or mix a banana and some blueberries, great!
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    ~Chocolate chips (1 tbsp of any kind is 70 cal.)

~Vanilla + Splenda (No cal. (: )

~Fruit

~Granola

I've heard of people putting honey in it? I dunno... sounds like it's worth a shot(:
  • history_grrrl
    history_grrrl Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Usually sliced strawberries and a little bit of trail mix (nuts and raisins -- I don't like the savory stuff). But no more than 2 tablespoons of trail mix because it's really high in fat. When peaches are in season where I live, they go in there too. (And blueberries, cherries, raspberries, etc.). I love summer fruit.
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Good lord, am I bumping this. I only like yogurt with enough sugar in it to sent a hummingbird into diabetic shock, so maybe this will help me.
  • daxdax500
    daxdax500 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,
    you can also put fresh garden herbs as dill, chive, parsley etc in the yogurth and season it with a bit of salt and pepper or chickenstock concentrate. Really tasty alternative to a sweet yogurt.
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    A drizzle of honey
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Peanut butter and banana and sometimes protein powder if I'm low on protein. Or any kind of fruit really. Honey is meant to be good too.
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    :heart: I love greek yogurt :heart:

I'll usually mix it with some chopped berries and Grape-Nuts (Post)

Or

I'll put 1/4 cup of Quaker Quick Oats on top of my greek yogurt and then top the oats with frozen berries; place it in the fridge overnight. The oats will soak up the berry juices and then in the morning I mix it all up and it is quite yummy and filling :happy:

9821387.png
  • SanyamKaushik
    SanyamKaushik Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Little bit of rock salt + roasted n crushed cumin seeds + any finely chopped herbs or dried herbs.
    Thats called awesomeness :D
    Try it once....

I can never have sweetened (fruits or otherwise) yoghurt ever since I tried this combo... It might sound weird but trust me. try it once.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I dip a banana in it. So I suppose I'm eating the banana more than the yogurt, but there you go.
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    2 scoops of vanilla or chocolate protein powder, 10/15 gr flaxmeal and a handful of crushed nuts..
  • Snoopy108
    Snoopy108 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I strain it and make yogurt cheese, lovely on an english muffin or crackers.
  • rima933
    rima933 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey! This is a lebanese/greek dish! Take a clove of garlic and crush it, a dash of salt, some dried mint, and a cucumber finely chopped. Mix it all together. if its too thick you can thin it out with a little bit of water! Very tasty side dish/snack. :smile:
  • kellyemb
    kellyemb Posts: 18
    Options
    Here's a recipe a friend just gave me and its delicious!!!!

Apple Pie Yogourt: (HONESTLY TASTES LIKE APPLE PIE)
    1/4 c. non-fat greek yogurt
    1 packet Truvia
    1/2 tsp vanilla
    1/2 tsp cinnamon
    2-3 TBS unsweetened applesauce

Mix together and enjoy — apple pie in a cup without the crust!

Enjoy!!!
  • twinoakbob
    twinoakbob Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    A spoon.
  • LillysGranny
    LillysGranny Posts: 431
    Options
    Plain non-fat greek yogurt with chopped walnuts is one of my favorite combos. I eat it almost every day.
  • rima933
    rima933 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I strain it and make yogurt cheese, lovely on an english muffin or crackers.

^^^^^This! they sell yogurt cheese already made, its called labneh. you can buy it from most grocery stores near the cheese.