looking for some mom friends

Options
13»

Replies

• suzqmf
    suzqmf Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and a mom of two boys. I would love the support as well! Been here 3 weeks..Add me (any of you!) Thanks!!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a mum of four - from almost 2 to almost 13. I'm also apart time student and a stay at home mum.

Dont think I could live on 1200 calories lol so please add me if you like.
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    I'm a mom and I don't starve myself either!
  • kimmydear
    kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I would love a mom friend as well! I'm 39 with 3 kids and also don't eat at the 1200 level. More around 1600-1700 most days. My diary is always open to my friends and I'm not perfect. My weight loss has been very up and down, so I'm still learning. Friend me if you like! ;-)
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    im a mom! I am 30, i have 4 kiddos (15, 11, 9 and 4 all girls) i've lost 20lbs without starving myself!! i cannot survive on 1200 calories or less...my body refuses to eat that little hahaha i actually start packing ON the pounds if i eat 1200 or less!!! NOT GOOD!! i stick between 1450 and 1600 depending on how much exercise i do in a given day :)
  • MommyBea
    MommyBea Posts: 84
    Options
    Hi there, I`m a mum of 1 little girl, not in my 30`s Im only 27, so you probalby dont want to befriend me.

Im a single mom of a little girl and im 26....im gonna friend ya =D
  • oddree80
    oddree80 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want too! Mom of 2. My daughter is 6 and my son is 2. They are the joy of my life. I also work full time.

Good luck on your journey!

And I will be 32 in August. :smile:
  • SoCal310
    SoCal310 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am a mother of two girls in their 20's and still living at home (one in college and the other a teacher but having a hard time finding a permanent job). I just started my fitness pal and hope to loose 100 pounds, through diet and exercise. My hope is to walk the two miles to and from work each day and did so this morning. Wow, seven children, what an accomplishment! Not sure if I should be congratulating you or asking how are you doing today and everyday.
  • rodafer
    rodafer Posts: 63
    Options
    I am 31 mom of two. A 3 year old and a 4 month old. Calorie range is 1500-1700 and I have lots and lots and lots of weight to lose ;-)
    Anyone, feel free to add me.
  • rychma
    rychma Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am 33 and a mom to 2 kids, one with special needs. In addition to trying to be accountable for what I eat, I am training to run my first marathon (also my first ever race). I work, go to school, attend appointments for my son...and a million other things. I do have my calories set to a little over 1400, but I eat back any calories burned by exercising...which can range from 300-1000, depending on what I am doing. Basically, I am always shoving something in my face! :)
  • Pennhotmom
    Pennhotmom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 2 and I am 34, feel free t add me.
  • dodgegirl1979
    dodgegirl1979 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    mom of 4 great kids and dont starve my self and i am in my 30s anyone on hear can add me if you like .
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 amazing boys so feel free to add me if you would like! (and any other of you moms out there!)
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I am here- Mom of 2. How you do 7 I do not know lol. I am 36.

I find that I eat 1100-1300 about 2 weeks out of the month. Then the other two weeks I wind up eating 1400-2000 a day. So it balances out. I just listen to my body on what I need.

Feel free to add me. I like having mom friends as well. There are certain challenges we face as moms I think.
  • LilGiselle21
    LilGiselle21 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy of 3, 26 years old and love to eat just in moderation. Feel free to add me!!!