Replies

• beckybugkins
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    When in doubt do without.
  • reyopo
    reyopo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    41...any of you ladies, please feel free to add me...over 40 is the BEST!
  • joann852
    joann852 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 42. Add me we can support each other.
  • annew1952
    annew1952 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We all need support of any age. Hope to hear from you. Someone wrote me to become
    Friends and I accidentially deleted request. Please try again. Thanks. It was a person from women over 40. Thanks AnneW1952
  • nellsbaby
    nellsbaby Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi, I'm 43 and you can add me if you like, I'm new to the board and would like some friends as well!
  • Snapshotgirl
    Snapshotgirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Over 50 and totally understand how you feel. It's frustrating. Keep trying. :)
  • mab0615
    mab0615 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome and good luck. I'm 42 and joined a month ago. I've lost a lot weight before in my thirties, but have been slowly gaining it back. It seems harder to loose the older you get...lol. Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    52 here!! i totally understand how you feel. when i turned 50 i asked myself how i wanted to spend the rest of my life..the last two years have been totally life changing for me as i am down 80lbs with 40 more to go ..whoohoo keep up the great attitude and just keep moving forward! this site works if you use it right
  • cowsrockjo1000
    Options
    hi i am Johanna Williams i am new to the weight lose game but i need new clothes so i need to lose some weight and it would also be a bonus if i got to meet new friends along the way
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am 45.
  • nellsbaby
    nellsbaby Posts: 10
    Options
    sorry, figuring out this board thing........
  • sweetmelissa40
    Options
    44...feel free to add me.:flowerforyou:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, feel free to add me!:flowerforyou:
  • MotorCityFemmeFatale
    MotorCityFemmeFatale Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 :)
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi and feel free to add me or any other ladies that are going through peri-menopause. Losing weight is tough is our 40's but not impossible....just takes a lot more effort lol. I'm 46 (will be 47 next month) and I also could use some friends going through the same situation. Good luck, we can do this!!
  • moopity
    moopity Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Thank you for sharing your story. I can relate -- especially about the pictures. Feel free to add me to your friend list. I turn 40 in June and already my hormones are completely dysfunctional. I have Hashimoto's and was diagnosed in my early 30s with hypothyroid, so I know all about it!
  • jerpatton
    jerpatton Posts: 1
    Options
    I am 40 and new as well! :smile:
  • EvaPea
    EvaPea Posts: 3
    Options
    yep! I'm over 40! A whopping 53. :happy: I'm pretty caught up in buying a house right now, and packing up my apartment, so I'm not on here very often, except to register my food/exercise info. But, I'd be happy to be a buddy.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 57 and over menopause and loving it. One nice thing about it not having TOM around!!! Feel free to add me as a supportive friend if you'd like.
  • HeidiPG
    HeidiPG Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Turning 53 in 2 weeks, and done the hormones, etc. already. I've always found gaining weight quite easy, and know I need to keep it down to maintain my health. I am part of the 'sandwich generation' with ailing parents, and a troubled teen in the house. Married 24 years, with a stable lifestyle, but gees, the stress is something else.

So, in short, I get ya!