Any women over 40?

Options
12346»

Replies

• FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I will be 40 in December! I decided that this year I would finally lost the weight I gained being pregnant most of my 20's that made me unhappy most of my 30's. I'm almost 40 and loving life now. Feel free to add me!

Boy does this resonate my life story! Though, I turned 40 last November. Feel free to add me!
  • cyndispot
    cyndispot Posts: 135
    Options
    I am 42 and nothing works like it used to...it's crazy cuz I swear that all happened overnight. I've been around here maybe three months and credit this place with my consistency and faithfulness. There are alot of great people on here. If you are still looking for friends, feel free to add me...I'll will always try to be support.
  • mamabosha
    mamabosha Posts: 22
    Options
    I will be 47 next month. Friend me. It will be nice to know more folks in my age range.
  • Robbie663
    Robbie663 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 48 and hormonally all over the place:) So hard to lose weight.
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    47 here and yup the hormones are in full swing :(
  • mibrewer413
    mibrewer413 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 44 years old. I haven't had too many hormone changes yet but definitely have the "40's vision". I find seeing up close becoming more difficult and I can't see far away either. Fun times!! You can add me.
  • Cgirlish
    Cgirlish Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    47 been working on weight loss since jan. weight is slowly coming off, joined biggest loser club for 3 months ... , now I'm here
    counting calories is alot easier here with scanner and cell phone..... also have a fitbit... which lead me here, and endomondo is great for biking.

feel free to add me..
  • lu136mickey
    lu136mickey Posts: 202
    Options
    Im 42 welcome to mfp
  • lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 42. I've been on mfp for 448 days. Me, my hubby, and my son have lost 370 pounds total as a family. Anyone needing extra support/motivation, please feel free to message me or add me.
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'll be 51 in August, and yep going thru all the hormonal things. Have been on this site since January and doing good. The more friends and support the better.
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    45 as well!! add me!
  • deeva2266
    deeva2266 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 feel free to add me if you like. Started here January 17th and have not missed a single day of logging food entries.
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll be 43 in July. Married 20 years and two teenage girls, 13 and 15. Feel free to add me if you'd like :bigsmile:
  • vlatham_2006
    Options
    Hello, I am 20 lbs overweight (I have never been overweight before), and I am so ready to be fit (again), and be at my normal weight. I am 52, and would love the support of MFP friends! : )