5'4 Ladies: What is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• Hopelessdemon
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and to be honest the number on the scale matters nothing to me. I just want to look down at my stomach and think 'yep, I'm proud of that.' I'm currently about 108 pounds, not enough of that is breast, too much is muffin top and bingo-wing. Whatever, maybe 100 pounds if my boobs don't grow- possibly extreme but my bodies different.
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4
    HW 153 (july 2011)
    CW 131(mid BMI range)
    GW 125-128 and tone arms and stomach

On week 5 of Turbofire and hoping by the time I'm done I'll have the body ive always wanted to Knock the socks off my hubby when he gets home from deployment :bigsmile:
  • SuziMM
    SuziMM Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4"

HW: 177 (April 2011 - post baby)
    CW: 134
    GW: ?? not sure

My previous goal weight was 135, and I'm there... I'm not sure where I'm going next. I am mostly happy with this weight, but would like to be more toned. I am training for a half marathon this fall, which is said to be incompatible with weight loss because a calorie deficit doesn't give your body enough fuel for longer distance runs.
  • Dm3nt3
    Dm3nt3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i just started about 2weeks ago and i'm 5'2 and i should be weighting about 120 or 130lbs i believe but i weight 218 and i would love to get at least to 150. Maybe once i get there maybe i'll change my mind and set me a new goal. But hopefully i reach that... it is pretty difficult.
    what i would like to change the most would have to be lose a little bit of my legs and arms cuz my fat is mostly in thighs. i dont have too much stomach... i do have but a big one lol.
    anyways good luck hopefully you reach your goals.
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I started out over 250 fourteen months ago, and now I am in the 170's...originally my goal was to get to 169 and even that seemed almost unattainable...BUT, now that I am almost there I realize I will have a little more to lose. I have no interest in being skinny or even thin. I think I look like I weigh less then I do because of all the exercising and weight training I have done along the way and even if I get to 169 and want to lose 10 more pounds I won't stop weight training and exercising after I get there. I would like to tone up more. Basically I want to be curvy and fit looking.:smile:
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    My start weight was 155lbs, so I want to get to the 130's maybe 125lbs. Before I gained weight, I was 125lbs. I'm curvy, and instead of just being skinny, I want to be fit. I want to look athletic and have some sort of ab definition. I'm currently 141lbs.

My tummy is also my problem area, I've lost a bunch of inches in my belly, but I still have a "tire" around my waist (love handles and the pudgy belly). During the next four weeks I hope to reduce my belly.

So.....I really just want to get to 130-135lbs.
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I started all this at 180lbs, I'm currently 137lbs. My GW was 145 and now that I've got there and passed it I'm happy, but would like to focus on toning and looking fit! It's definatly not all about the scale anymore, rather how I look and feel.
  • kgeldreich
    kgeldreich Posts: 73
    Options
    120-125. I've been 127/128 before and that was nice but still had a bit to go before UGW.
  • andreamariexo
    Options
    I'm 5'4 & my goal weight for now it 200. I started out at 240 & I'm now 235. But once I get to 200 I want to get down too 175.
  • SusanDDuncan1
    Options
    I'm 42 and 5'4. 3 years ago I got down to 112 which is the bottom of the healthy range. I had extra skin and had a tummy tuck. Between job stress and thyroid I am back up to 150 with a flat stomach. However, all the weight is in my chest, back, arms and rear. At 112 people thought I was anorexic, but I could wear anything and do not like a large breasts anyway. I would be happy to get back to 120, if I can eat healthy while working out reasonably throughout the week. Just remember to work out and build muscle which will help you lose inches no matter what is on the scale. I didn't have the muscle to help work off the calories before. Now I am trying to do it the right way. It doesn't matter where you end up, if you can't keep it.
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    5'3.5 and goal weight 110-115
  • coleen_d_b
    coleen_d_b Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and at 47yo I'd be thrilled to get down to 160. That would get me back into the misses department for shopping.

At my age, anything much lower than that would probably have people telling me that I've lost too much weight and I look sick (which is what happened to an aunt of mine). Since I will have saggy skin, it will be a decision I'll have to make when I get there.

Congrats on being so close to your goal!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I'm 194 right now and aiming for 140-145. I'll see if I wanna go further once I get there. I don't know if I could get to 120 or not but if I can get to 145 I'd be really content with that I think. :)
  • Creamshakes
    Creamshakes Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Absolute lowest I will go is 125, my goal is 140-150 though.
  • sayalikirtani
    Options
    My ultimate goal weight is probably 108-109 :)
  • staceylynch23
    Options
    I don't know pounds? but I wanna get to 9-10 stone I've got 4-5 stone to lose x
  • sem41278
    sem41278 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    145 for me. When I get there I may shoot for 139 just for sh!ts and giggles. I haven't been either of those weights since high s
    School.
  • LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    I am closing in on 60 rapidly, so right now my goal is 165. After I have maintained that for a while, I will go for another 10 lbs. at a time. :happy:
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    i plan to be 140 then see how i am feeling when i get there
  • hellokitty41489
    Options
    My goal is set at 130 lbs but that could change once I get closer; I haven't been that small that I can recall in over a decade so we'll see!