Low Carb-ers Challenge to Choose Change!

Options

Replies

• SassySouthernGirl
    Options
    Hannah: You're not late....we're still waiting on quite a few weigh-ins! I also LOVE Strawberries...just a few and eat them withOUT the powdered sugar!!! :wink:

Classic: thanks...got you on the chart!

Waiting for weigh-ins and this week's goal from:

Askfjkl
    Christy559
    Cmstief
    Mommyof2boys
    Slimmingmom
    Scrunch (already at work...and can't weigh in until tomorrow)

Need this week's GOAL from:

Resalyn
    Firedragon

Thanks, Ladies! I'm so excited!!! ready to see our tickers sliding down!!
  • slimisgd
    slimisgd Posts: 24
    Options
    My motivational quote and thought for today is: "It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. Do not mistake activity for achievement."

Know that the weight will come off. Focus on your goal! I have always said, "Slow and steady is the way to go." You are making progress (activity) it's great, but remember that you are in this to reach goal (achievement). Try not to get complacent when you reach a certain point...I've done it and sat in the 180s and 190s for over a year!!! I need to make sure that I don't fall into the same pattern with the 160s! I've been here about a month and a half....losing and gaining the same 5 pounds over and over again!!!:frown:

Today's a new day, and I'm striving for achievement!!!!:smile:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    My motivational quote and thought for today is: "It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. Do not mistake activity for achievement."

Know that the weight will come off. Focus on your goal! I have always said, "Slow and steady is the way to go." You are making progress (activity) it's great, but remember that you are in this to reach goal (achievement). Try not to get complacent when you reach a certain point...I've done it and sat in the 180s and 190s for over a year!!! I need to make sure that I don't fall into the same pattern with the 160s! I've been here about a month and a half....losing and gaining the same 5 pounds over and over again!!!:frown:

Today's a new day, and I'm striving for achievement!!!!:smile:

I think I will be guilty of this in the future. :embarassed: I got down to the 170's before and just stayed there for about 6 months before the weight started to climb again with pregnancy. I was no longer extremely self-conscious or uncomfortable with the way I looked so I was like GREAT - BREAK TIME. Didn't work out so great :frown:

But this time around I hope to actually get down to my health BMI and stay there. This group will really help! :bigsmile:
  • SassySouthernGirl
    Options
    That's why my goal is 140. Just aiming to get to that BMI of normal!!!! Kay...love your quote for the day! I was in the 190's two years ago and got comfortable...and went WAY back up. NOT THIS TIME! I'm headed DOWN. Nothin' gonna stop me!! :wink:
  • crl0421
    crl0421 Posts: 13
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Have I been banned already??? Am I not on the list any more?:sad: :sad:

Well Ms Sassything...... I'm at 176 even. UGH!!! Not good considering but it could've been worse.

Doing my fruit flush this week, so I can start next week if you want. Not sure how this thing will turn out. Today is not bad....mainly shakes and then a protein and salad tonight for dinner.

Gotta get back to work.
  • mommyof2boys
    mommyof2boys Posts: 221
    Options
    Ok I am here for my weigh in... I had to make the babies breakfast and set them up with activities so I could clean and work out.
    My Weigh in is 216.8

My goal for this week is to loose 2lbs.

Great Info every one that posted some. I am going to have to go back read all the info more carefully... My mom has a book called the low carb bible I am going to ask her if I can borrow when she comes and visits me on wednesday. My sister found out she was diabetic when she was 17 and my mom put her on a low carb diet and she lost sooo much weight so fast... I was like wow I have to do that! lol.

<3 && Good luck to all

Andrea
  • SassySouthernGirl
    Options
    Carrie.....I got you!!! You're starting this week girl!!! Sorry...I left your name off that list...but you were already on the chart....oops! :wink: So...let's get this thing going! Oh....what's your goal for this week!! Let me know!:flowerforyou:
  • SassySouthernGirl
    Options
    ANDREA.....I got you updated too...thanks! What a great accomplishment for you today....getting the kids organized and working out!!! No excuses for you, huh?? You're gettin' it done! :flowerforyou:
  • mommyof2boys
    mommyof2boys Posts: 221
    Options
    No mam Sassy No excuses for me... well... not any today at Ieast. lol. Lets hope I can keep it up. I just have to remember when I work out I have more energy though out the day to keep up with my rugrats. <3
    A ndrea
  • SassySouthernGirl
    Options
    thprod_738_21013.gif
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hey, sorry, puter here at work was giving me fits!

SW 265.8 today, GW 262.8

I managed to get a ticker done and a picture uploaded to my profile, still got some learning to do about this site.

I was disappointed in the tickers they have on here - I wanted to do one just for a minigoal, and I had to go back and change my overall goals to do that - kind of a pain in the butt - anyone have any other ideas? Can we use tickers from Tickerfactory?
  • crl0421
    crl0421 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks Sass!!!

Goal for this week is 5 pounds...171

Fingers crossed and engines a burning girls let's go!!! On a wing and a prayer. LOL
  • hambone
    hambone Posts: 152
    Options
    Good afternoon ladies,
    Hambone reporting in!

Today's weight: 204.5
    Weekly goal: 3 lb loss

I will post more later after I have time to read everyone's posts
  • Hannah_Banana
    Options
    Sassy - how tall are you? I think we might be the same height because my healthy BMI (at the high end) is 141 and I'm 5'3.

Wesley's down for his nap, so time to exercise. Back later ladies! :drinker:
  • SassySouthernGirl
    Options
    RESALYN --- Got my ticker factory deal working to show my goal for JULY! Just copy and past the URL code from ticker factory into your forum signature here in settings. :wink:

CARRIE --- Got it! Thanks! :flowerforyou:

HAMBONE --- You DID decide to join us! Good for you!! Once you get up on the postings, it goes fast --- everybody is just posting quick and easy to read --- and posting some good info too. I’m the only one who talks too much! :tongue:
  • slimisgd
    slimisgd Posts: 24
    Options
    Thanks Sass!!!

Goal for this week is 5 pounds...171

Fingers crossed and engines a burning girls let's go!!! On a wing and a prayer. LOL

Carrie...you will do fine!! 160s are within reach!! :wink:
  • SassySouthernGirl
    Options
    HANNAH.....I am 5'4" and maybe 1/2 on a good day. :laugh:
  • SassySouthernGirl
    Options
    Ok so I put up my JULY GOAL ticker....Whew!!! I have 7.2 lbs to lose in less than 2 weeks! Better get on it!! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • bamababy
    bamababy Posts: 20
    Options
    Hey! Just checking in! WOW we have a VERY large group! So many I lost count. When sassy get's them all down it will be easier to see who is here:wink:
    Hope everyone has a good week and good luck!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Options
    Ok so I put up my JULY GOAL ticker....Whew!!! I have 7.2 lbs to lose in less than 2 weeks! Better get on it!! :drinker: :bigsmile:

:noway: Now I want a monthly goal ticker...