Possible NSV - I bought my first bikini EVER

Options
13»

Replies

• chicfreak9
    chicfreak9 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thinspiration! And I bought my first adult bikini too. pics to be posted later. keep up the good work
  • steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    OK, first of all...you look awesome in a bikini! Go for it!!

My suggestion would be to wear the bottoms up higher on your hips. Victoria's Secret has a great selection of bikini bottoms with different rises. If you wore a bottom that came up just a bit higher...maybe hitting 2-3 inches below your belly button, it would make your natural waist look even smaller. Wear that bikini and be PROUD! You look awesome!
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    You look AMAZING! And I LOVE the ink!

Edited: And, yes, if that is not a victory, I don't know what is! You ROCK that bikini girl. Be PROUD showing off your hard work this summer! :o)
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Girl, if I looked like you I'd be wearing a bikini all the time!! Definitely a big NSV! You rock both bikinis, I prefer the second one though (floral one). You seriously have a killer body.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    i super love the 2nd one! im so glad u found a cpl u like :) ur backside is fantastic, lol! maybe i'll get brave and posr some, i boguht a bikini too! im kind freaking out about it still! lol
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I think they look fine!! I know Ive said it before and Imma say it again. I absolutely love seeing your pics because I looooove looking at all that ink!! I hardly think anyone is going to be payin attention to your backside anyways, when they have all that beautiful artwork to look at.
  • Heather2784
    Heather2784 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Heck yes, it's an NSV! You look great. Btw, love the second one. Where'd you get it?
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh you guys are awesome lol thank you for all the kind words and suggestions!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You look great. You totally rock it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!