Hi... Need friends that are wanting to lose 100+ lbs

Options
13»

Replies

• Gingerlockz
    Gingerlockz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I joined a month or so ago but fell off the wagon. This time I mean business. It's an everyday battle but together we can do this. I weigh 244 and would love to drop 90-100 pounds!.
  • lowry12
    lowry12 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    hey missy and every1 else i added a few but if i didnt get ta ya feel free ta add me i want to loose 100lbs but technically should loose more lol but im starting off with 100lbs im on here every day several times a day and i know all kinds of lil tricks last year i lost 20lbs thn gained it back and now im back at it again so feel free ta add me chat with me im here lol
    im 5'11 and my suggested healthy weight is like 170 which i dont plane on seeing lol

SW-370
    CW-351
    GW-299
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    i am 286 want to be 140 so i need to lose 140 add me if u like
  • TamaraGraceS
    TamaraGraceS Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hi Missy, I am working towards my goal of a 100 lbs lost and almost there. Feel free to add me!
  • melanielynn123
    Options
    Hi Missy,

Add me if you like.... I log every day, I try to be supportive to my group of friends and I am serious about becoming a healthier version of myself.

SW 251 (December 2011)
    CW 218 (Today)
    GW 130
  • Shajadea
    Shajadea Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started out at 300 and started MFP at 285. I have a long way to go and want to take the slow route- start some habits I can actually keep! No crazy crash diets or super low calories. I have tried most of the other dramatic ways and I failed at each one! It's a long journey but it can be fun and rewarding.
  • Anieka260
    Anieka260 Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I just joined MFP yesterday... At my heaviest I was 330lbs.... I am now down to 265lbs with a good ways to go... Hang in there.... it will happen for us!!!
  • tizzle85
    tizzle85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Next month will be my 1 year weight loss anniversary !
    I have lost over 100+ Hard work dedication just remember that is not a DIET is a new lifetsyle it will take time.. but as long as u have that drive you will succeed.
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    I sent a request- anyone else feel free to add me as well, I'm looking to lose 120 total So as of right now I have 99 pounds to go!
  • ChelleChelle77
    ChelleChelle77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! As well as anyone that has commented on this topic, feel free to add me. Just put 100# in the subject. My SW 227, CW 221, GW 125 ~~ Chelle
  • ribena1958
    ribena1958 Posts: 152
    Options
    Well done on your journey to far. I am very serious about loosing this weight, feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Msutch
    Msutch Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day on MFP I have a ultimate goal of losing 120 lbs. I Don't even know how to add friends yet but would love to have some!
  • mgnmsn
    mgnmsn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am already friends of the O.P but anybody else feel free to add me.

SW 244
    CW 238
    GW 140

:)
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I have about 94.5 pounds to go. I'm 5 feet tall and 58 11/12 years old. The weight isn't coming off as fast as I'd like, but patience is one of my better qualities. As soon as I learn how to put a pic online, I'll add a few of me. I like friends, too, so feel free to ask. :happy:

Before MFP (April 11, 2012), around 255
    MFP SW 243
    CW 235
    GW 140
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I just joined today, My name is Autumn and I have lost 40lbs since February, I just needed more motivation and am looking for a little support on this site, Starting weight 307 current weight 267, hope we can become friends and motivate one another

Autumn, you came to the right site! Send me a request. I'm communicative.