Im the girl with the big boobs, thick thighs and big booty

Options
13»

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    1. YOU WIN AT THREAD TITLES

2. I think it really takes more than 6 months :( BUT!!!!!!!!! (and this is different for EVERYONE) there is going to come a time - (if you STAY CONSISTENT!!) a day - a week - a month - a season - where suddenly - its like your body just GOT the memo that you've been working really really hard all this time and its like OMG IM SORRY IM LATE and then BOOM! all of a sudden the changes are happening so rapidly that youre ecstatic all the time and you cant keep up and omg i cant put on clothing because i cant believe how different my body looks every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Then it will slow down again... but youll keep going - cause you KNOW whats on the way :wink:

4. I cant wait for this to happen for you.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i just wish i had the boobs to match my fat *kitten*......lol

I just deadlift I had the butt to match my lovely top side... lol
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Im the girl with the big boobs, thick thighs and big booty

CallMe.png
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You know what they say, "Never trust a big butt and a smile... that girl is poison!"
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    i just wish i had the boobs to match my fat *kitten*......lol

I just deadlift I had the butt to match my lovely top side... lol

Deadlifts FTW!
  • MissPreciosa
    MissPreciosa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I fall under this category as well...but I'm learning to enjoy my curves. Every female in my family has the hips, thighs and booty, regardless of their weight. I've come to terms that they're just a part of me. You should embrace them girl...they're beautiful!! Either way, good luck on your journey!! :happy:
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    SO ive been on this journey for 5 months now. Ive lost over 14 pounds, i feel better but....is there anyone else here who has the same problem? The weight is coming off in inches but those areas are remaining the same. The hubby loves them but id love for them to be smaller. I work out 4-5 days a week....and i have my daily calorie limit from 1679-1910. I change it up on my heavy workout days....any advice?

squats and lunges baby, squats and lunges lol

(this is what I am told is best for the booty and thighs!) I have noticed though since I have been doing them a lot more, my booty has gotten a lot smaller, but in a good way, getting nice and round.

The boobie problem I hate to say is leaving me :( went down a whole cup size already, definitely not happy about that one lol