fun bags

Options
AmberJslimsAWAY
AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
So my sister in law has an amazing rack. She has two kids and they are firm and perky. I asked her how the heck she did that and she told me that she wears a bra pretty much 24/7, always has, and they just stay there. She has a sister that she said does like I do, and has that "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" moment every night when she takes her bra off, and she has a little sag.

So, my question. If you were to wear a bra, 24/7 for a few months, do you think it would make a difference? It sounds silly, but you should see her tatas....

I've been doing it for like a week now.

Replies

• jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    seriously amber? you gotta let them breathe once in a while \m/
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

She doesn't!!! And they are amazing!!!
  • jackpotclown
    Options

That and you'll get cut lines from them being wrangled in and all that.....and how is it I'm the only one responding???? \m/
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

That and you'll get cut lines from them being wrangled in and all that.....and how is it I'm the only one responding???? \m/

I figured maybe SOMEONE does this... Apparently I was wrong
  • jackpotclown
    Options

Oh sure there are fifty billion posts about guy only opinions that the ladies still respond to daily and not one here so far.....you gotta be kidding me \m/
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    lol there are times when I have worn a bra even too bed(usually sports) but i tell you how uncomfy! i dont think not wearing a bra 24/7 is really what affects it... usually genetics and how big they are , and to be blunt if you have had a boob job or not :)
  • arkohl09
    arkohl09 Posts: 4
    Options
    I always wear one, sports bra or regular, doesn't bother me at all. Not sure if that's the reason they don't sag or not but have been lucky they haven't with weight loss.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    lol there are times when I have worn a bra even too bed(usually sports) but i tell you how uncomfy! i dont think not wearing a bra 24/7 is really what affects it... usually genetics and how big they are , and to be blunt if you have had a boob job or not :)

She's all natural, about a 34 D or so. And they look fake
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    I always wear one, sports bra or regular, doesn't bother me at all. Not sure if that's the reason they don't sag or not but have been lucky they haven't with weight loss.

So maybe there is some truth to this...
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Maybe she tells you they are natural but really are fake...lol :) Also if you are a mother it can depend on if you have breast fed or not
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    ~maybe~ it would help to not sag, but it's not going to fix anything once it's already there.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    They are called FUNBAGS! Let them puppies out to play!
    Guys, for the most part, could care less once they are on display.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    ugh.....i don't have the sag problem yet and f uck if im wearing my bra 24/7 um no
  • blackrose26
    Options
    I wear a bra pretty much 24/7, always have. I have saggy bewbs. I don't know if it's because of pregnancies, breast feeding, genetics or just gravity not liking me so much. They're not huge or anything either, started at a 38D, now a 34C.

If you're comfortable bra-less, stay that way. I can't see wearing a bra constantly making any difference. Certainly hasn't for me!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    genetics...
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My old flatmate was the same, she used to wear a bra 24/7 when she was a teenager so when they were developing they grew in amazing. She doesn't do that anymore though but that's not made them be less perky or anything.
    I'd love the idea that wearing a bra 24/7 can perk them out, mine teeny tiny ones could do with some help haha.
  • aba160
    aba160 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    How would you know how great the look without a bra if she wears one 24/7? You're seeing them with her bra on, of course they look awesome.

When I have my bra on mine look amazing. I'm not afraid to say it. But when I take off my bra... not so much. If someone only saw me with my bra on they would say mine are great, but probably not as much with my bra off. The thing is, the only person I let see me with my bra off is DBF, so all my friends think I have great boobs.
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    How would you know how great the look without a bra if she wears one 24/7?

Yes, please explain. Did you see them out of the bra? Was it during a tickle fight? Perhaps you two were oil wrestling. Please explain, with as much detail as possible for all the men.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My funbags don't like being confined. The moment I get home and take off my bra is one of the best parts of the day... AHHH!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    How would you know how great the look without a bra if she wears one 24/7?

Yes, please explain. Did you see them out of the bra? Was it during a tickle fight? Perhaps you two were oil wrestling. Please explain, with as much detail as possible for all the men.

I've seen them out of a bra... she doesn't wear one in the shower. and Also, they look amazing in her swimsuit