fun bags

Options

Replies

• FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Unless its sexy fun time I always have one on. After four kids and breast feeding, still perky.
    I read about this when I first got my girls, decided it was truth and never looked back.lol
    Now, I think it's uncomfortable to sleep without one. I don't think it's genetics or the women in my family would be similar. But even if it was I couldn't change now.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I have kept my balls firm by wearing whitey tighties my whole life pretty much 24/7 expect for showers. So, yeah, it works.
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    I have kept my balls firm by wearing whitey tighties my whole life pretty much 24/7 expect for showers. So, yeah, it works.

lol!!! well I am so happy for you
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I always wear one, sports bra or regular, doesn't bother me at all. Not sure if that's the reason they don't sag or not but have been lucky they haven't with weight loss.

So maybe there is some truth to this...

Dude, to me? NOT WORTH IT. That sucker comes off asap every night.

I have no idea if it's true or not, though.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I always wear one, sports bra or regular, doesn't bother me at all. Not sure if that's the reason they don't sag or not but have been lucky they haven't with weight loss.

So maybe there is some truth to this...

Dude, to me? NOT WORTH IT. That sucker comes off asap every night.

I have no idea if it's true or not, though.

I know, me too. It's honestly the best part of my day... letting the girls loose.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'll take a little sag if it means not being confined 24/7.

bra.png
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I sacrificed my tits for a waist. I didnt know that was the deal. *sobs into pillow*
  • barbaradilisio
    Options
    I honestly don't think t makes much of a difference, but I'm not curvy enough to be an expert. I'd rather be comfortable while sleeping though.
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? I am usually sans bra and in jammies within 30 minutes of getting home from work, unless I have plans to go out somewhere.

My little sister is such a weirdo, though...she wears a bra CONSTANTLY. Even to sleep. And she breastfed 3 daughters continuously over the course of about 5 years. And her boobs are still perky. And quite large. And very natural. She got all the good boob genes and sense, apparently. She was even asked to pose for Playboy at one point. (Skinny little perky-boobed *****. Heheheheh. Just kidding! My sis rocks.)
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Honestly, there is zero truth to that. You've never seen them out of a bra, I'm assuming, so I bet you they look WAY different when they're not all perked up. Sure they may be natural, but who knows if she's got stuffing going on in there.

Boobs are boobs. They're supposed to sag.
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My old flatmate was the same, she used to wear a bra 24/7 when she was a teenager so when they were developing they grew in amazing. She doesn't do that anymore though but that's not made them be less perky or anything.
    I'd love the idea that wearing a bra 24/7 can perk them out, mine teeny tiny ones could do with some help haha.

Just to clarify I have seen them bra-less and they literally go nowhere, ridiculously jealous. I believe thats the reason they are like that because her sister who is basically a younger version of her did not do this.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    No way! They need to breathe!!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? I am usually sans bra and in jammies within 30 minutes of getting home from work, unless I have plans to go out somewhere.

That's funny. I thought I was the only person in the whole world that did that, well minus the bra part.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    It sounds silly, but you should see her tatas.....

You're right.... I SHOULD!!!! Send pics please. :smile:
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Actually, I did that before getting pregnant. I wore a bra 24/7 since high school, and it actually made a big difference over the course of a few months. Only reason I don't now is because someone invariably wants to nurse in the middle of the night, and bras just get in the way.
  • macnotes
    macnotes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Can you find out what bra she wears? I don't know of any bra that would be that comfortable all the time and provide support enough.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Plenty of females get away with telling people they are real. That's what they make prescription strength scar cream for, and alternate incision sites (under arm, belly button etc). *Smiles*

Just saying.
  • TheMerryPup
    TheMerryPup Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    ball-cleaners_149.jpg
  • mamaclose
    mamaclose Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    My funbags don't like being confined. The moment I get home and take off my bra is one of the best parts of the day... AHHH!

^^Yup me too!
  • LinzCurlyQ
    LinzCurlyQ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    too bad wearing tight pants 24/7 won't firm up my *kitten*