that is awesome! so inspiring!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Nice job!! :)
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    you were cute before with a great smile, now your super cute and so is that baby!!:drinker: Congrats on reaching your GOAL WEIGHT!!!:drinker:
  • cari4jc1
    cari4jc1 Posts: 233
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing and your family picture is adorable! After I lose weight I'd love to have a family picture done. I would also love to know what all you did to achieve your goal and also how long it took you. I'm 5'6" and started at 194, I'm currently 188 and my goal weight is 125.
  • TLPat
    TLPat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...baby is beautiful...your family is precious.
  • fabafter5
    fabafter5 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You give me hope. I am 5'9 and started at 196 trying to get back to 158. You look fabulous!
  • graves2102
    graves2102 Posts: 38
    Options
    You look incredible. An absolute inspiration!
  • gettinskinnyforsure
    Options
    Oh wow!! You look awesome!! Congrats!! You're story is my story too... almost same starting weight and just had a son in Jan. this year... I just started diet and workouts a week ago, and 5 pounds lost so far... ( : So glad to see results from actually following the calorie intake! Thanks for posting its sooooo encouraging, and again CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU DID IT!!! ( :
  • cks3d1
    cks3d1 Posts: 39
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    You look awsome, really, and healthy. love the pics.
  • hazymary
    hazymary Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love the family photo.....Congrats you look amazing....thanks for sharing
  • Alp8388
    Alp8388 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie I eat what I want. 100 calorie snack packs have helped in place of candy bars or oreos, Splenda is my best friend 0 calories. I eat the fat free turkey it's only 25 calories a slice. Some may say splenda and diet coke are bad for you but what isn't these days there is no way I could just drink water it's unrealistic for me. And I'd rather eat my calories then drink them. I'm a huge cheese person to and I still eat it but I don't eat it near like I used to. I used to snack all the time especially at night and after dinner I don't eat unless I really want some popcorn. I stick to a 1200-1500 calories Instead of just eating what I see I think about what I'm going to eat. I just make better choices now. Thank you All
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB... Look at that smile.....Congrats
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome. I will be glad WHEN I reach my goal and this encourages me that I can do it too!
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You look WONDERFUL!!!
  • Boomer1946
    Boomer1946 Posts: 124
    Options
    You look super! Add me to your friend list. I need the encouagement!

Tom

:smile:
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    You look amazing <3 great job!!!
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing girl you look beautiful! I'm losing the post pregnancy weight as well!
  • carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    wow!! you look SO great!!
  • jillybean
    jillybean Posts: 57
    Options
    You look wonderful! Way to go after your goal and achieving it!
    Your little guy has changed alot too:) Have a fun summer with him.Just think how much better you feel and how much healthier you are now than when you were heavy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!