After only less then 2 weeks of weight training (pics)

Options
teenasbody
teenasbody Posts: 212 Member
I went to vacation and decided that when I got back I would start weight training (lifting weights) I started lifting on April 6 I took this before pic

before5_6.jpg

I feel in love with it I lift about 3-4 days a week and do 30-45 minutes of cardio 2 days a week with 1 -2 rest days I let my body tell me when it needs rest. Here is a pic I took 12 days after

Oh by the way I also upped my calories by about 500 I was only eating under 1000 and now I am around 1400 on workout days and 1200 on non workout day unless its a treat day and then its ALL BETS OFF :-)

after5_18.jpg

I am SUPER EXCITED TO SEE WHAT I LOOK LIKE IN 12 MORE DAYS :-)

Replies

• pundas
    pundas Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! Congratulations you look great! There is such a difference in those 12 short days! What kind of weight lifting do you do? i just started getting into lifting as well and your post is definitely motivation for me!
  • teenasbody
    Options
    I lift heavy which yesterday I lift 100lbs dead lift but I suggest you find someone who knows about lifting and can teach you proper form before going it alone or you can do like I did I just watch many youtube videos of women lifting and just went for it and now I get some help from the men at the gym who can see I am serious about it.

I also read the book New Rules of Lifting for Women which help a lot with my diet and understanding weight lifting in general
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Good job theres quite a difference :drinker: :happy:
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    holy crap woman you look amazing. :noway: I'm thinking adding strength training as well. I truly hope to get results like you have!! Inspiring!!!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I went to vacation and decided that when I got back I would start weight training (lifting weights) I started lifting on April 6 I took this before pic

before5_6.jpg

I feel in love with it I lift about 3-4 days a week and do 30-45 minutes of cardio 2 days a week with 1 -2 rest days I let my body tell me when it needs rest. Here is a pic I took 12 days after

Oh by the way I also upped my calories by about 500 I was only eating under 1000 and now I am around 1400 on workout days and 1200 on non workout day unless its a treat day and then its ALL BETS OFF :-)

after5_18.jpg

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I so needed that! Fantastic job Teena. I'm even more motivated now. You rock girl!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    WOW...less then 2 weeks....That's AMAZING...I am so for lifting heavier...GOOD JOB!
  • deedog007
    deedog007 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    bump
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Huge difference, well done you
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You're amazing! Two weeks? Wow. Just Wow. Great work!
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!
  • jcmcdonald72
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    nice work!
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Under 2 weeks, that is incredible!!! You look amazing! Cant wait to see new pics in a few more weeks! :happy:
  • ksnel3
    ksnel3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! I just started weight training today and am going on vacation in 2 weeks! It would be nice to see some form of results from it before I go. Thanks for sharing!
  • Jentaylor0295
    Jentaylor0295 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow! You look amazing! I wanna train with you :)
  • aallen8599
    aallen8599 Posts: 73
    Options
    You have AMAZING results!!! Congrats to you! Keep it up girl! :happy:
  • teenasbody
    Options
    Good job theres quite a difference :drinker: :happy:

• teenasbody
    Options
    holy crap woman you look amazing. :noway: I'm thinking adding strength training as well. I truly hope to get results like you have!! Inspiring!!!

Thank so much
  • teenasbody
    Options

before5_6.jpg

after5_18.jpg

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I so needed that! Fantastic job Teena. I'm even more motivated now. You rock girl!

Thanks Dominique you are the best :-)
  • teenasbody
    Options
    WOW...less then 2 weeks....That's AMAZING...I am so for lifting heavier...GOOD JOB!

Thanks

I love lifting today I will be going for 105lbs :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!