CLEAN EATING CHALLENGES - WEEK 1, DAY 1

Options
2»

Replies

• cherapple
    cherapple Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I'm eating clean with you, but not giving up my half and half (and sometimes sweetener) in my coffee. It's my one concession, and not a big addition to my calories. I don't drink juice, soda, or alcohol, but I love my daily creamy coffee and tea! Drinking more water, however, is always a good challenge!
  • almond13
    almond13 Posts: 77
    Options
    :bigsmile: Sounds great guys!!!! I am loving that I am drinking at least 2 L of water each day... it really does make a difference... so Friday is offically the last clean drinking day... but try to keep it up (in moderation) :flowerforyou: This weekend (weekends are hard for me) I have decided to do an easy one... a clean breakfast... i think i am going to make veggies omlets :drinker: and a big glass of water on saturday... and then make these yummy blueberry biscuts for sunday... (that is if i can find the recipe :wink: ) Keep it up ladies!!!!
  • jigglybits
    jigglybits Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    woohoo managed to go throught 6 2 litre bottles of water this week...only had on small glass of fizzy...quite proud of myself...kinda annoyed with peeing so much tho:grumble:
  • almond13
    almond13 Posts: 77
    Options
    Hey Everyone I posted the new thread with the weekend challenge!!! check it out (it is is the Motivation and Support section) :flowerforyou: