Favorite subway sandwich?

Options
What's your favorite subway sandwich, include bread, cheese, and toppins

Replies

• js370
    js370 Posts: 140
    Options
    Oven Roasted Chicken - Wheatbread,Amercheese,Spinach,Lettuce,Tomato,Pickle,Olives,Jalapenos,Mustard and
    Steak & Cheese - Wheat,Amercheese,Spinach,Tomato,Olives,Jalapenos,BuffaloSauce.
  • angeldaae
    angeldaae Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the buffalo chicken on white, with pepperjack cheese, spinach, onions, bell peppers, a little ranch, and hot sauce.

If I need a lower-calorie sandwich, my favorite is turkey breast on white, with american cheese, spinach, bell peppers, banana peppers, jalapeno peppers, onions, vinegar and salt & pepper.
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Im a newbie vegan and subway has become my bestfriend. I love the 9 grain honey oat, veggie delight with lettuce, pickles, olives and tomatoes. I literally eat a 6" every other day. Thank God for something normal that doesnt consist of tofu!!!
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    subway club with pepper jack on italian... with lett, tom, cucmbers, pickles, olives, bell peppers and honey mustard
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the Oven Roasted Chicken Breast on Wheat or Honey Oat, with no cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, bell peppers, cucumbers, and mustard.
  • myshell67
    myshell67 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Spicy Italian on Monterey cheddar, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, onion, black olives, ranch, jalapeño & banana peppers. Yum! My go to low cal is turkey breast & ham on wheat.
  • FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I had the chicken temptation for the first time today and it was great.Basically it's a breaded chicken fillet with cheese and I had it on the Italian bread with lettuce and sweet chili sauce. Divine.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    6 inch wheat

turkey

lettuce

tomatoes

honey mustard

:bigsmile:
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Oven roasted chicken on flatbread, no cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, extra pickles and spicy mustard.
  • mandy_lee86
    mandy_lee86 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Spicey Italian with pepper jack, mayo, lettuce, tom, hot sauce, oil and vinegar. Since I started my diet I get a turkey club with no cheeese and lettuce and tom with a little hot sauce.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    I used to love the Italian BMT, but after starting a diet, I came across this menu. The salt is horrendous in all the sammies. Too bad.
    http://www.subway.com/nutrition/nutritionlist.aspx
  • poncito
    poncito Posts: 19
    Options
    subway club
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Okay.. as far as what I eat on a regular basis.. that would be turkey breast on wheat, heated in the microwave with lettuce, tomato, spinach, pickles, onions, bell peppers, banana peppers, light mayo, oil and vinagar, and salt and pepper.

BUT.. my favorites are either the Tuna with American Cheese, toasted on wheat, with the above mentioned veggies (minus the spinach)

Or, The Italian BMT on Herb and Cheese bread, heated, with the same veggies.(minus the spinach)

But I really can't eat the last two on a regular basis and not expect to gain all my weight back.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Six inch wheat, sweet onion chicken teriyaki, heated not toasted, no cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle, black olive, no extra sauce :bigsmile:

My hubby always gets a meatball sub with lots of mayo - yuck! :noway:
  • dup32
    dup32 Posts: 68
    Options
    english muffin with ham egg all veggies, no cheese and honey mustard...AMAZING
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I usually get a 6 inch cold cut on wheat. American cheese, lettuce, pickle, banana peppers, and sometimes oil.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Breakfast egg & bacon on flatbread, with pepper jack cheese, spinich, onion, black olives, jalapenos, tomato, without sauce. Toasted of course!
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I always wonder if Subways are quite the health food they try to portray????????????????
  • tugers2
    tugers2 Posts: 139
    Options
    wheat w/ tuna and lettuce
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    6" turkey breast on honey oat with white cheddar. Yes, that's seriously all I get on my sub (the Subway workers laugh at me).