13»

Replies

• Fallen_Angel226
    Options
    yep. "thank you" with a smiley :)
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    This is why there should be an age limit on texting.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    i think she sent it to the wrong guy! Shouldve been sent to Ty....

If you knew Ty (he's on my friends list), this might not be out of the realm of reality lol.

More seriously, it's thank you and a smile.

Yep, sounds like Ty to me....

Definitely should have been sent to Ty.

Also, I don't think that's called "chickspeak." That's called "I'm too lazy to type out thank you" speak
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Def means Thank You...you must've complimented her...b.c thats the only time I use a smiley face after a TY lol
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Ty:-} = You are such a worthless, lazy, good for nothing slob. I'm so sick of you that I can barely come home at night. I'm through. I'm tired of picking up your dirty clothes off of the floor and making you dinner every night for you to just sit there and contribute nothing. We used to be a great team but ever since you lost your job things have only gotten worse and worse. First, you stopped paying attention to me. Then, you stopped playing with the kids. Now all you ever do is play video games and watch TV. What happened to the days when we worked side by side as a team? Don't you miss them? Do you ever miss working in the garden together? We haven't even had one for three years because I can't get you to plow it up. I know that you have been through a hard time and I'm not trying to be insensitive to that. I just feel like you've given up. I mean you've had plenty of opportunity to pick yourself back up off of the ground and get started again. I'm not even talking about a job here. Yes, it bothers me that you are not working but I wouldn't leave you over it. I'm leaving because you don't contribute anything anymore and you actually make my life harder. Just like yesterday. I came home after working 12 hours. I was exhausted. I'm not even going to bring up the point that I wouldn't be working 12 hours if you had a job. But anyway, I came home. The house was a mess. I made dinner, did two loads of laundry, did the dishes, gave the kids baths and helped them with their homework. When I finally got to sit down I fell asleep in the living room chair. THAT'S where I woke up at 3 a.m. Okay, now let's talk about your night last night. When I came home, you were playing video games. You ate your dinner in front of the TV while me and the kids ate in the dining room. You said maybe one or two words to me the whole night and those were mostly to let me know that I was blocking your precious view of the game. You never bothered to lift a finger. You watched me lug that heavy laundry up and down the stairs and never even got up to help. Then you went to bed and left me laying there. I can't even remember the last time you kissed me goodnight let alone the last time we made love. I just can't live like this anymore. I deserve so much better. I deserve to be loved. The kids deserve better. They deserve a father who will go out and play ball with them in the yard. They deserve a role model. I'm sorry, it's over.

HA!!! You must be really bored. :-)
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Ty:-} = You are such a worthless, lazy, good for nothing slob. I'm so sick of you that I can barely come home at night. I'm through. I'm tired of picking up your dirty clothes off of the floor and making you dinner every night for you to just sit there and contribute nothing. We used to be a great team but ever since you lost your job things have only gotten worse and worse. First, you stopped paying attention to me. Then, you stopped playing with the kids. Now all you ever do is play video games and watch TV. What happened to the days when we worked side by side as a team? Don't you miss them? Do you ever miss working in the garden together? We haven't even had one for three years because I can't get you to plow it up. I know that you have been through a hard time and I'm not trying to be insensitive to that. I just feel like you've given up. I mean you've had plenty of opportunity to pick yourself back up off of the ground and get started again. I'm not even talking about a job here. Yes, it bothers me that you are not working but I wouldn't leave you over it. I'm leaving because you don't contribute anything anymore and you actually make my life harder. Just like yesterday. I came home after working 12 hours. I was exhausted. I'm not even going to bring up the point that I wouldn't be working 12 hours if you had a job. But anyway, I came home. The house was a mess. I made dinner, did two loads of laundry, did the dishes, gave the kids baths and helped them with their homework. When I finally got to sit down I fell asleep in the living room chair. THAT'S where I woke up at 3 a.m. Okay, now let's talk about your night last night. When I came home, you were playing video games. You ate your dinner in front of the TV while me and the kids ate in the dining room. You said maybe one or two words to me the whole night and those were mostly to let me know that I was blocking your precious view of the game. You never bothered to lift a finger. You watched me lug that heavy laundry up and down the stairs and never even got up to help. Then you went to bed and left me laying there. I can't even remember the last time you kissed me goodnight let alone the last time we made love. I just can't live like this anymore. I deserve so much better. I deserve to be loved. The kids deserve better. They deserve a father who will go out and play ball with them in the yard. They deserve a role model. I'm sorry, it's over.

Oh! So it means the same as "I'm fine"
  • km_jenn
    km_jenn Posts: 107
    Options
    I thought it meant who the fack was using my scale that weighs 188 lbs.

Hahaha! I saw that yesterday...
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I read the OP and thought Ty had changed his username...

i am going with touch yourself...you can never go wrong with that.

That is not what the security guard at the mall told me.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I hope it's not thank you with a brostache! :P
  • waldenfam2
    waldenfam2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options

Roflmao :)
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options

LOL!
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Cant tell you how many times i get this kind of test, story of my life-Ty :)
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    hey OP you're GF keeps texting me, tell her i'll see her at 8pm tonight and to wear something nice-txs in advance-Ty :)
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Cant tell you how many times i get this kind of test, story of my life-Ty :)

Hahahaha.
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options

HAHAHA - well played!!
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    Options
    I thought it meant who the fack was using my scale that weighs 188 lbs.

:laugh:
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Yeah - I definitely think she meant Ty. Otherwise, she would have typed it "ty" or "TY". I mean, it's completely obvious!
  • gastankerdriver
    Options
    hey OP you're GF keeps texting me, tell her i'll see her at 8pm tonight and to wear something nice-txs in advance-Ty :)

Hahaha. I knew it. We haven't even gone on our second date and she is seeing a Brotha behind my back!!!
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Clearly, she wants you to stop texting her.

She also thinks you smell.

Sorry bro.