Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 May / June

1141516171820»

Replies

• Hollyjd1019
    Hollyjd1019 Posts: 148
    Finished Ripped in 30 last week! I wish I would've taken before pics! I think I'm going to start 30 DS this week and add NMTZ back in at least a couple of days a week. Maybe add BFBM on the weekends? I'm not real sure yet. But will def do 30ds during the week bc I like the shorter ones after working all day.

Man, my biceps are sore today. I did NMTZ last night. I haven't done it in a while.  Moved up to 8 lb weights for the bicep moves bc I felt ready w biceps. I continued w 5 lb weights on everything else. My shoulders always get tired on the shoulder exercises so it will be a while before I go up there. 
  • Anewmewg
    Anewmewg Posts: 1
    How do you guys plug in the Ripped in 30? I can't find it on myfitnesspal to track how much I've burned during my workout.
  • bossladyday
    bossladyday Posts: 72 Member
    I'm starting Ripped in 30 August 1st when I finish 30DS.....who is with me?
  • NoleenD
    NoleenD Posts: 38
    I will join you! I need the motivation of a group to keep me on track. Are you planning on doing 30 days straight or having a rest day each week?
  • bossladyday
    Today is the last day of the 30 day shred and exactly 3 months since I started working out and eating right! I lost a total of 8 inches from my body this last 30 days on the shred but the results from the past 3 months are awesome. Start date April 30th until now: My neck went from 14 inches to 12 inches, My chest went from 45 inches to 38 inches, My waist went from 39 1/2 inches to 31 inches :), My hips went from 44 1/2 inches to 38 inches, my upper arms went from 13 inches to 11 inches, my thighs went from 27 inches to 23 inches and i went from a flabby 200.8 lbs to a toned 175 lbs. I also went from a size XL /12 almost 14 dress size to a size 8 (with spandex that is loose on me) :) I love these results! Tomorrow starts Ripped in 30 for the next 30 days along with some Hip Hop Abs and Zumba for fun :)

add me if you like :)
  • bossladyday
    I officially finished the 30 day shred tonight. Burning 427 calories in 28 minutes ain't bad! Tomorrow morning is week 2 Day 1 of Couch to 5K and day 1 of Ripped in 30 with Jillian Micheals....but for right now...I'm going to bask in the moment of finishing the 30 day shred :) Lets go! #teamfitandsexy
  • bossladyday
    I just got finished doing Day 1 of Jillian Micheal's Ripped in 30 and burned 560 calories and I must say she stepped up the workout from 30 Day shred but since i just finish the 30 day shred I'm more equipped to hang out with her. Its a harder workout but I got this for the next 29 days! Come on #teamfitandsexy