Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 May / June

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• Hollyjd1019
    Hollyjd1019 Posts: 148
    Options
    Finished Ripped in 30 last week! I wish I would've taken before pics! I think I'm going to start 30 DS this week and add NMTZ back in at least a couple of days a week. Maybe add BFBM on the weekends? I'm not real sure yet. But will def do 30ds during the week bc I like the shorter ones after working all day.

Man, my biceps are sore today. I did NMTZ last night. I haven't done it in a while.  Moved up to 8 lb weights for the bicep moves bc I felt ready w biceps. I continued w 5 lb weights on everything else. My shoulders always get tired on the shoulder exercises so it will be a while before I go up there. 
  • Anewmewg
    Anewmewg Posts: 1
    Options
    How do you guys plug in the Ripped in 30? I can't find it on myfitnesspal to track how much I've burned during my workout.
  • bossladyday
    bossladyday Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Ripped in 30 August 1st when I finish 30DS.....who is with me?
  • NoleenD
    NoleenD Posts: 38
    Options
    I will join you! I need the motivation of a group to keep me on track. Are you planning on doing 30 days straight or having a rest day each week?
  • bossladyday
    Options
    Today is the last day of the 30 day shred and exactly 3 months since I started working out and eating right! I lost a total of 8 inches from my body this last 30 days on the shred but the results from the past 3 months are awesome. Start date April 30th until now: My neck went from 14 inches to 12 inches, My chest went from 45 inches to 38 inches, My waist went from 39 1/2 inches to 31 inches :), My hips went from 44 1/2 inches to 38 inches, my upper arms went from 13 inches to 11 inches, my thighs went from 27 inches to 23 inches and i went from a flabby 200.8 lbs to a toned 175 lbs. I also went from a size XL /12 almost 14 dress size to a size 8 (with spandex that is loose on me) :) I love these results! Tomorrow starts Ripped in 30 for the next 30 days along with some Hip Hop Abs and Zumba for fun :)

add me if you like :)
  • bossladyday
    Options
    I officially finished the 30 day shred tonight. Burning 427 calories in 28 minutes ain't bad! Tomorrow morning is week 2 Day 1 of Couch to 5K and day 1 of Ripped in 30 with Jillian Micheals....but for right now...I'm going to bask in the moment of finishing the 30 day shred :) Lets go! #teamfitandsexy
  • bossladyday
    Options
    I just got finished doing Day 1 of Jillian Micheal's Ripped in 30 and burned 560 calories and I must say she stepped up the workout from 30 Day shred but since i just finish the 30 day shred I'm more equipped to hang out with her. Its a harder workout but I got this for the next 29 days! Come on #teamfitandsexy