Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 May / June

Options
Hey everyone im starting ripped in 30 again starting this week all the way to the end of june if you like to join you are more than welcome =] if your doing any oter jillian michaels dvd its perfectly fine =] so come join me in this amazing journey you can add me if you like the more the marrier for the encourgment =]

Replies

• Valley83
    Valley83 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Ripped in 30, tomorrow is my Week one, day 6. Finally today my muscles have stopped hurting from the first day. I am loving it though.
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I've done Ripped in 30 before and I'm ready to do it again. I'm starting tomorrow. On the days that I jog, I will do RI30 after. On the days I don't jog, I plan on doing another Jillian video and RI30. I'm hoping to see some really drastic improvements this time because I'm not going to half *kitten* the moves, I'm going to push myself really hard!

Let's get our *kitten* kicked by Jillian!
  • megmay2591
    Options
    I'm really tempted to start tonight....it may be midnight, but I'm not tired yet, and why delay working on my sexy body?
  • Eat_Me_I_Taste_Like_Candy
    Options
    At valley thats great =] are you taking anything to help you recover faster and help your muscles?
    Options
    Megmay hey it dorsnt matter when you do your workout just unless you do it right? Lol i do my workouts different times of the day lol so go for it midnight it is woot woot lol
  • Mynt27
    Mynt27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just did this DVD today for the first time and it was awesome!! Totally kicked my booty...I was drenched in sweat after it! I'm gonna try to do it for 30 days and see the results..a half and hour is all I can squeeze in now (:
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    I am so in on this!!! I've been doing Extreme Shed and Shred for the last two weeks. I've only done a few data of RI30, but I do live it. I get RI30 done more on the weekends, since I have more time. These workouts are so different but I can tell they are effective. I need a little more motivation to get up early and do RI30 more.
  • megmay2591
    Options
    I didn't end up starting till today, but now that I've started I'm not going to stop! I didn't do any additional workout today, but tomorrow I plan on either jogging or adding another Jillian video.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I want to join! :)
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    hmm maybe. i did it in the past, but now i've been doing the gym thing. maybe i'll reincorperate the ripped in 30 vids into my daily work outs.
  • kaymarie78
    kaymarie78 Posts: 104
    Options
    Just ordered it! Will be starting Day 1 as soon as it gets here!
  • Bethee101
    Bethee101 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am on week 1 day 6 also, I was finally able to hold plank accurately for 1 minute!!! YAY!
  • KBienn
    KBienn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started it today too! I liked it a lot. I'm adding it to my M,W,F cardio routine.. realllyyyy hoping to see results! good luck ladies :)
  • samantha0176
    samantha0176 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i finished level 3 last week..but then this week i have fallen off the wagon due to a mini vacation and then 2 sick little boys... i have not started level 4...grrr...but level 3 was hard!!totally killed my butt! i will start level 4 next monday....i have lost few inches since i started...so far..and about 1.5lb...i go to the gym 4x a week...and do ri30 5x a week..
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first rotation of RI30 and got major results! I'm thinking of posting photos and stats in the RI30 group. I started it over again today, so please friend me if you need support! I'll be doing a different level each day this time around.
  • emmamcblain
    emmamcblain Posts: 342
    Options
    I restarted today but I wouldn't complain about a couple of days head start on week one, bahaha. :')

Jillian totally whooped me tonight.
    Options
    Hello Ladies it seems we are all in the same boat for the ripped in 30 =] I believe I sent you all friends request if i havent I am sooo sorry please feel free to send me one and i will defintely accept =]
    Options
    I restarted today but I wouldn't complain about a couple of days head start on week one, bahaha. :')

Jillian totally whooped me tonight.

Hahaha..yes jillian keeps whooping my booty..Im starting week 4 and end on week one =] and man its hard lol
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm currently doing Ripped in 30 as well although I do it 3 times/week in conjunction with other JM videos, treadmill, and Zumba. I have been spending more than 1 week on each level so that I can really get it down before moving on. Has anyone else done this or have you all done it 30 days straight?

Needless to say.....I'm totally in for this challenge too!

Oh, and does anyone else have problems with the ab hold in week 2? My arms aren't long enough to do the ab hold into bridge!
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm currently doing Ripped in 30 as well although I do it 3 times/week in conjunction with other JM videos, treadmill, and Zumba. I have been spending more than 1 week on each level so that I can really get it down before moving on. Has anyone else done this or have you all done it 30 days straight?

Needless to say.....I'm totally in for this challenge too!

Oh, and does anyone else have problems with the ab hold in week 2? My arms aren't long enough to do the ab hold into bridge!

I'm doing RI30 about the same way, I'm still on week one, but doing Extreme Shed and Shred daily. Since I'm still on level one, have no idea about the Ab hold in Level2, that will be a surprise for me, lol.

I hope to start Level 2 on Monday.