Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 May / June

Options

Replies

• Eat_Me_I_Taste_Like_Candy
    Options
    I'm also in!! I have 3 more days to finish 30 ds and than I will be able to post before after pics. I'm planning to take a few days off and will start ripped in 30 next monday.

Welcome to the club =] get ready to get support & encouragement from all us again welcome
  • toomanycurves
    toomanycurves Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hmm . . . maybe. Working out to a DVD might be a good idea for me given that my work schedule is so difficult to predict that I'm unable to get to the gym as often as I would like because of its closing hours. Mornings are hard because I'm going through menopause and enduring the insomnia that often accompanies it. i am 60 years old. Am I too old to work out to Jillian Michaels' DVDs?
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am currently right in the middle of the 30 Day Shred - Day 16 will be completed today. I am not so keen on level 2! BIT intense!! But enjoying seeing the results. Has anyone started level 3? Is the difference between 2 and 3 massive? I'm nervous about starting it next week!
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have just started ripped on Sat, so its my third one tonite. I got really sweaty, but could have been to do with the heat at the mo!! but really enjoy it so far.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,095 Member
    Options
    I have the Ripped in 30 video and want to start it, but am a little afraid because I have heard your muscles really get sore to begin with. Normally I wouldn't care, but I am in a doubles tennis league and am afraid if I make my arm muscles too sore that I'll be useless on the court. Should I let this stop me?
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I dont want to put you off, but i have only done two and my shoulders hurt!!
    Options
    Hmm . . . maybe. Working out to a DVD might be a good idea for me given that my work schedule is so difficult to predict that I'm unable to get to the gym as often as I would like because of its closing hours. Mornings are hard because I'm going through menopause and enduring the insomnia that often accompanies it. i am 60 years old. Am I too old to work out to Jillian Michaels' DVDs?

Your never to old to do do any kind of workouts
    Options
    I have the Ripped in 30 video and want to start it, but am a little afraid because I have heard your muscles really get sore to begin with. Normally I wouldn't care, but I am in a doubles tennis league and am afraid if I make my arm muscles too sore that I'll be useless on the court. Should I let this stop me?

No I think you should do it =]
    Options
    I am currently right in the middle of the 30 Day Shred - Day 16 will be completed today. I am not so keen on level 2! BIT intense!! But enjoying seeing the results. Has anyone started level 3? Is the difference between 2 and 3 massive? I'm nervous about starting it next week!

Im doing RI30 and doing level 1 of 30 DS but only level one cause im also im doing 6 pack 6 weeks lol
  • Deeranged1
    Deeranged1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just finished 30 day shred today! And am starting ripped in 30 on June 1. Would love more jillian workout friends you can add me if you like!:smile:
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I think you should start the workout but maybe use lighter handweights....like 3 or 5lbs so you don't push your upper body too hard for the first bit :)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to start next week. Can I join in?

I typically hate vidos. I have around a 20 minute attention span for videos, so this should be perfect!
  • AmandaDutra
    AmandaDutra Posts: 38
    Options
    I went out and bought RI30 and 3lb weights (I only had 10lbs and I thought thatd be a bit much :P )! Wooohoo! :D I think I am going to start it tomorrow or maybe I will wait until Jun 1, IDK! Feel free to ADD me so we can support each other!!!
  • sophiathedss
    sophiathedss Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    made it through 10 minutes....lol...I will do this~! :explode:
  • lilnstrong
    lilnstrong Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of RI30. I'm already so sore but I love it! This is my third time starting but I've never gotten to week 4. I need friends to keep me motivated to see it through to the end.
  • tree5981
    tree5981 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to join as well. I just started today. I finished 30 day shred a couple days ago. lost 4 pounds and 2 inches. I found Ripped in 30 a little harder....but maybe thats just me lol. Good luck all! I can't wait to see how much weight we lose!
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of RI30. I'm already so sore but I love it! This is my third time starting but I've never gotten to week 4. I need friends to keep me motivated to see it through to the end.

This is my second time doing ripped in 30 but im doing it backwards
    Options
    I think I am going to start next week. Can I join in?

I typically hate vidos. I have around a 20 minute attention span for videos, so this should be perfect!

You sure can join =]
  • lashayinc
    lashayinc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow, too late already today but I'm totally ready. Need all the support I can get!!! :happy:
    Options
    made it through 10 minutes....lol...I will do this~! :explode:

Lol..yes you can do it =]