Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 May / June

Options

Replies

• Eat_Me_I_Taste_Like_Candy
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow, too late already today but I'm totally ready. Need all the support I can get!!! :happy:

Woot woot !!! You will get all the support you need =] and im glad to help =]
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    I started Level 2 tonight, I did not watch it before I started, which I should have. Where does she come up with these moves?? There is no way I'm giving up, but I am going to be sore tomorrow.
    Options
    I started Level 2 tonight, I did not watch it before I started, which I should have. Where does she come up with these moves?? There is no way I'm giving up, but I am going to be sore tomorrow.

I have no clue lol but thats why is is a great trainner =] & yea you are going to be sore lol
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options

It's so intense hey! The cardio plank moves seriously kill me....I still do the beginner modification lol And the ab hold dear Lord, my arms aren't long enough to do it so I've had to substitute another exercise lol
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,095 Member
    Options
    I guess I'll try to start tomorrow and see how bad my arms are. Not gonna do it today because I am supposed to play tennis tonight. I run 3 days a week. Should I do Ripped on the other days or should I do it and run too? Another silly question.....I live in a house that has a basement, where I have exercise equipment, but the floor is concrete. Should I do the video down there, or in the living room which is carpeted?
  • kuyabiye
    kuyabiye Posts: 14
    Options
    Completed day 29 of 30 DS today! Tomorrow is my last day and pictures and measurements will be posted :)) I'm so excited.
    Options
    I guess I'll try to start tomorrow and see how bad my arms are. Not gonna do it today because I am supposed to play tennis tonight. I run 3 days a week. Should I do Ripped on the other days or should I do it and run too? Another silly question.....I live in a house that has a basement, where I have exercise equipment, but the floor is concrete. Should I do the video down there, or in the living room which is carpeted?

I would do it the days you dont run & i would do it on carpet =]
    Options
    Completed day 29 of 30 DS today! Tomorrow is my last day and pictures and measurements will be posted :)) I'm so excited.

Awesome Job!! Cant wait to see =]
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,095 Member
    Options
    Thanks salazar14. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options

Yay! Can't wait to see your progress!
  • sarahblackmon
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of level 2! HATE this level...but am certainly feeling yesterday's workout. I also do other tapes and run almost every day along with RI30, which I am doing 6 days. It's been 8 days and I haven't lost a lb yet! A little frustrated! Am sticking to 1200 calories, but am eating my workout calories burned too. should I be doing this? Or should I stick with the flat 1200 and not eat what i burn? Has anyone seen results after the first week? I do feel a little tighter around my butt/abs....not to mention sore!
  • sarahblackmon
    Options
    Can't wait to see them! Congrats!!
  • sarahblackmon
    Options

Sorry! meant to quote this post! New here....!

Can't wait to see your results!
  • 4leggedmom
    4leggedmom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! Can I join too?

I just started the JM RI30 today. OMG! She whopped my butt. I do have the Shred but I like this one better. 1 down 29 to go.

Cheers!
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of level 2! HATE this level...but am certainly feeling yesterday's workout. I also do other tapes and run almost every day along with RI30, which I am doing 6 days. It's been 8 days and I haven't lost a lb yet! A little frustrated! Am sticking to 1200 calories, but am eating my workout calories burned too. should I be doing this? Or should I stick with the flat 1200 and not eat what i burn? Has anyone seen results after the first week? I do feel a little tighter around my butt/abs....not to mention sore!

I didnt but I noticed after the 3rd week it takes time to see the difference my calories is also 1200 and ive been losing a lil weight i posted a picture on a before and after on my tummy
    Options
    Hi! Can I join too?

I just started the JM RI30 today. OMG! She whopped my butt. I do have the Shred but I like this one better. 1 down 29 to go.

Cheers!

You sure can join =] jillian is one crazy trainer but its worth it lol
  • AmandaDutra
    AmandaDutra Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi! Can I join too?

Cheers!

Same here! I just sat down with some 100 calorie muscle milk! She totally kicked my butt, I had to take a one minute break (I walked around to get my heart rate down) inbetween cardio and abs in the second circuit and right before cardio in the third circuit. Holy cow!
  • LeahLearninAllOverAgain
    Options
    I would love to join,i need a group to join!!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    I just feel the need to say it again.....

PLANK CARDIO = TORTURE

lol

I'm trying to get motivated to get tortured again in the morning lol
    Options
    I just feel the need to say it again.....

PLANK CARDIO = TORTURE

lol

I'm trying to get motivated to get tortured again in the morning lol

Lol