Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 May / June

Options

Replies

• myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    how funny, i just started ripped again today. i did it last summer and lost a good 3 inches and then fell off my healthy bandwagon hardcore, but i'm back on and feeling great. after ripped my best friend and i plan to do the jillian michaels Body Revolution!
  • Geisha_girl
    Geisha_girl Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of Ripped in 30 and I'm HURTING:) It's a good hurt though. I am having a Protien Shake after each workout to help repair and develop muscle. I am also taking ideas from her meal plan and planning my meals based on that.

I am doing weighs & Measures every Thursday and having rest days on Sundays & Wednesdays.

Good luck Girls
  • Eat_Me_I_Taste_Like_Candy
    Options
    I weigh myself every friday i workout Mon-fri and rest saturday and sunday..I take jillian's whey protien and if not that muscle milk for the recovery =]
    Options
    how funny, i just started ripped again today. i did it last summer and lost a good 3 inches and then fell off my healthy bandwagon hardcore, but i'm back on and feeling great. after ripped my best friend and i plan to do the jillian michaels Body Revolution!

Thats good that your getting back on it again..Im also doing 6 pack six weeks
  • Geisha_girl
    Geisha_girl Posts: 36
    Options
    Mine is the Whey Protien by Michelle Bridges (Australias Biggest loser trainer):)
  • kpitters
    kpitters Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start this tomorrow. Just got this and a few others in the mail today. After RI30 I'll try to move onto extreme shed and shred. Heard the latter is one hell of a workout! :tongue:
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm currently doing Ripped in 30 as well although I do it 3 times/week in conjunction with other JM videos, treadmill, and Zumba. I have been spending more than 1 week on each level so that I can really get it down before moving on. Has anyone else done this or have you all done it 30 days straight?

Needless to say.....I'm totally in for this challenge too!

Oh, and does anyone else have problems with the ab hold in week 2? My arms aren't long enough to do the ab hold into bridge!
    [/quote

I had a problem before I guess you need to put your hands further up between your butt and center thigh
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    My problem with the ab hold is that my arms literally don't reach the floor when I'm sitting like that! OMG if I never had a complex about my arm length before, I do now lol jk

I have just substituted another strength exercise there, but it's really frustrating!
    Options
    My problem with the ab hold is that my arms literally don't reach the floor when I'm sitting like that! OMG if I never had a complex about my arm length before, I do now lol jk

I have just substituted another strength exercise there, but it's really frustrating!

Hahaha..well they are leg raise those are good for the lower tummy =]
  • 4d9r
    4d9r Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 6, week 1 today. Had a quick peek at week 2, to kind of get an idea what I'm in for. Will start that either tomorrow or Monday (haven't decided to take 2 days off in a row, or just 1).
    Would love some encouragement/support from others doing the same form of torture--er--exercise!
    Week 2, here I come!:happy:
    Options
    I just finished day 6, week 1 today. Had a quick peek at week 2, to kind of get an idea what I'm in for. Will start that either tomorrow or Monday (haven't decided to take 2 days off in a row, or just 1).
    Would love some encouragement/support from others doing the same form of torture--er--exercise!
    Week 2, here I come!:happy:

Welcome to the club =] support is the only way to reach our goals ..You will definetly get support & encourgament
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    i would love to join! I just received 4 JM dvds today so i'm totally in :) i would love to have friends that are doing it too, add me if you'd like
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    Just wondering what size weights everyone's using for RI30?? I can do most of level 1 with 10 lb. hand weights, but some I can only do 5. Should I get 8 for the next couple levels, because I know it's going to get harder??
    Options
    Just wondering what size weights everyone's using for RI30?? I can do most of level 1 with 10 lb. hand weights, but some I can only do 5. Should I get 8 for the next couple levels, because I know it's going to get harder??

Yea i would do 8
  • javalika
    javalika Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am going to start next week, r u guys putting down "circuit training" for the cardio exercise part for 30 mins in the exercise log?
    Options
    I am going to start next week, r u guys putting down "circuit training" for the cardio exercise part for 30 mins in the exercise log?

Yea thats what i put .. Are you excited ? =]
  • Hoonooria
    Hoonooria Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i just started shred, but maybe I can do this too? lol ambitious beginning :D
  • yoyoannieo
    yoyoannieo Posts: 42
    Options
    hi all - i cant afford the dvds at the mo so am using a link to the level one workout on youtube. Can anyone tell me how often i so this and is there anything else i need to do? Cheers
  • lulua1
    lulua1 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm on week one day 2 so this thread is great timing :) Is it just me who feels like she can actually see you?! I'm so excited for the end results. Has anyone taken any before photos??
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    hi all - i cant afford the dvds at the mo so am using a link to the level one workout on youtube. Can anyone tell me how often i so this and is there anything else i need to do? Cheers
    She recommends 5-6 days a week.