The Color Run

Options

Replies

• boochomp
    boochomp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did it this past weekend in Racine and it was a lot of fun. I powerwalked thru most of it but ran thru the color stations!

I was going to do it by myself too. It is a personal goal, but if anyone in SF wants to join me next year count me in:)
  • Suz_w8loss
    Suz_w8loss Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be doing the Washington, DC color run in September. I'm so excited! A friend from grad school who I haven't seen in years is doing it with her family and she convinced me to come down and join her, so it will be like a mini reunion.

My teenage daughter and I are running in the DC one in September too. Crazy but both days were sold out in less than 5 days!
  • mstreff
    mstreff Posts: 3
    Options
    I plan to run the one in Charlotte, NC! It's in October which is my birthday month. I turn 40 and am considering this to be my birthday party!
  • Shaigirl79
    Shaigirl79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I first heard about The Color Run a few weeks ago and got super excited when I saw Nashville listed. It's even in October which hopefully means it won't be super hot! I think this will be PERFECT for my first 5k!!!
  • BeautyAndTheGeeks
    Options
    I wish there was something like this in the UK, it looks like so much fun!
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    We are hoping to do it in NC in October, hopefully registration opens soon!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    We have one in Cincinnati in October, i think. A friend and I talked about doing it...looks like a blast!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it with a friend on July 1 in Kansas City
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Im doing it in Tulsa, OK with my brother next month. Were super excited!
  • czechmate823
    czechmate823 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    The one in Ann Arbor in July! I just wish it started earlier in the morning. 9 am start in July? Ugh...I'll be dripping sweaty color off LOL.

I'll see you there omma...My daughter and I are also signed up for the for Ann Arbor run....well I may be powerwalking it. This will be my first 5K. I absolutely hate running!! I did run 2.5 miles on the treadmill a couple of weeks ago when I was trying to get an express workout in (due to lack of time that afternoon). But I haven't run since. But, I do a mean powerwalk!

My sister, some friends, and I will see you in AA:)

I'll be doing the Ann Arbor Color Run also! Very excited to see so many MFP folks doing it too, should be a blast!! Good luck everyone!
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to do the Dallas one in February!
  • ssanto
    ssanto Posts: 53
    Options
    i'm thinking about doing the one in philly and the one in new york
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Sadly MN's run looks to be full this year. Hoping to get in early next year, though!
  • nray3119
    nray3119 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I first heard about The Color Run a few weeks ago and got super excited when I saw Nashville listed. It's even in October which hopefully means it won't be super hot! I think this will be PERFECT for my first 5k!!!
    I am doing the Nashville one too!! See you there.
    There is also a Womens 5k in Sept if you are interested.
  • Tiffysinsanity
    Tiffysinsanity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just did Racine and I'm signed up for Chicago as well and putting a team together for the Milwaukee. It was sooooooooo much. I had a blast. If anyone is interested in being on my Milwaukee team let me know!!
  • Brianabomb
    Brianabomb Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Myself, My sister, my husband and my sister's boyfriend will be participating in Albuquerque, NM on AUG. 25th!! Looks like so much fun!!!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Myself, My sister, my husband and my sister's boyfriend will be participating in Albuquerque, NM on AUG. 25th!! Looks like so much fun!!!

My sister is thinking of doing that one. Running in Albq in August sounds pretty miserable. lol My husband, daughter and I are signed up for the San Diego one in Nov.
  • TNDamisi
    TNDamisi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am doing the Nashville one too!! See you there.
    There is also a Womens 5k in Sept if you are interested.

Woohoo! I'm signing up too with a group - looks like there'll be a few MFP folks there. I'm pretty excited about this, which is the first time I've ever been able to say that about running.
  • ConnieB1979
    ConnieB1979 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Im doing it in Tulsa, OK with my brother next month. Were super excited!

Two of my sisters and a few of our friends are doing this one also! We cant wait!!!:flowerforyou:
  • shenderer
    shenderer Posts: 9
    Options
    Portland, OR September 29!! Super excited!