Muscles on women

Options

Replies

• MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I've lost 4 inches in my waist from lifting heavy. I will continue. ^_^ Thanks for this!
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    I've lost 4 inches in my waist from lifting heavy. I will continue. ^_^ Thanks for this!

I have to ask bc of the name; did you use to be a bee? :)

Awesome job by the way!
  • kaddydaddy
    kaddydaddy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    This is a perfect opportunity to give an example of what's rude and what's just opinion.

I wouldn't say she's taken to the extreme, but I wouldn't like to be that big personally. She obviously loves what she does though and works very hard to get there. More power to her!! :drinker:
    [/quote]

I don't see how that was rude, as by "extreme" I'm referring to the bodybuilders of both gender's that take it beyond where It looks natural. I posted that pic as an example of someone that is a competitive bodybuilder that, IMO, has done it right.

Her name is Tina Miller, if anyone is interested to know.
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Well said. Not everybody likes the same thing and it would be nice if people would keep their negative comments to themselves.
    There are so many benefits to lifting weights and I will do it till my body can't do it anymore. I'm 43 and love lifting heavy. I can bench press my own body weight too. There's nothing in the gym I won't do.
    Most people who give negative feedback are jealous and don't want to put the time and effort into looking good, IMHO.
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Cardio bunny's are cute as hell but women who lift are hot as F#@K!!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    This is a perfect opportunity to give an example of what's rude and what's just opinion.

I wouldn't say she's taken to the extreme, but I wouldn't like to be that big personally. She obviously loves what she does though and works very hard to get there. More power to her!! :drinker:

I don't see how that was rude, as by "extreme" I'm referring to the bodybuilders of both gender's that take it beyond where It looks natural. I posted that pic as an example of someone that is a competitive bodybuilder that, IMO, has done it right.

Her name is Tina Miller, if anyone is interested to know.
    [/quote]

I wasn't saying you were being rude BTW :smile: I was just responding saying that my opinion is that while I agree that she's not gone too far, I do not wish to have that much muscle.

Me saying I do not wish to have that much = my opinion, not rude.
    Somebody saying any of the examples given in the original post (looks like a man etc) = rude

I gave my example because some people (in other threads) think that saying "gross" etc is "just giving an opinion" What I gave is an opinion, what they gave is not.
  • johnsummerton
    johnsummerton Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Muscles on women what's not to like HOT
  • kaddydaddy
    Options
    Gotcha. I couldn't agree more. :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,619 Member
    Options
    Nothing worse IMO than a female who "looks" fit and struggles to lift a 20lb dumbell. If she can't lift it, I get stuck doing all the heavy lifting at home.......:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • kaddydaddy
    Options
    [/quote]

I wasn't saying you were being rude BTW :smile: I was just responding saying that my opinion is that while I agree that she's not gone too far, I do not wish to have that much muscle.

Me saying I do not wish to have that much = my opinion, not rude.
    Somebody saying any of the examples given in the original post (looks like a man etc) = rude

I gave my example because some people (in other threads) think that saying "gross" etc is "just giving an opinion" What I gave is an opinion, what they gave is not.
    [/quote]

Lol, I think I had my wires crossed! I totally agree.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    Options
    Nothing worse IMO than a female who "looks" fit and struggles to lift a 20lb dumbell. If she can't lift it, I get stuck doing all the heavy lifting at home.......:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

:laugh: My bf still does all the heavy lifting at home! He'll always be a lot stronger than me (at the moment he's around 3x as strong) so I just say, "it's still a lot easier for you than it is for me"
    Apart from when there's a lot of stuff to lift, then of course I'll help :smile:
  • kaddydaddy
    Options
    http://www.girlswithmuscle.com/

Might be worth a look. It seems to be a site for female bodybuilding. That's where I snagged that Tina Miller pic from, although I already knew about her. ;)
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    If they aren't very strong, how can they be fun to rassle with?

I dunno. Guys seem not to like it when they keep losing though. :)
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,972 Member
    Options
    I'm all about this thread.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    Options
    http://www.girlswithmuscle.com/

Might be worth a look. It seems to be a site for female bodybuilding. That's where I snagged that Tina Miller pic from, although I already knew about her. ;)

Great site!

This woman to me looks "amazing!" (Izabella Falconi)
    117255780.jpg
    197358351.jpg
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i love when i have done a really good work out and you can see the muscle definition im always saying to my partner ooh look at my muscles !!! girls with muscles are hot and it shows how strong we can be to :happy:
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    i love when i have done a really good work out and you can see the muscle definition im always saying to my partner ooh look at my muscles !!! girls with muscles are hot and it shows how strong we can be to :happy:

I love that too! I wish I could look ripped all day lol
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    girl guns are awesome. I love hat my arms are small until I flex :bigsmile:
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    Amen! Love it, so so true!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options