Replies

• OH_matt
    OH_matt Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Buying the motorcycle I've always wanted. :bigsmile:
  • jillbeanschoop
    jillbeanschoop Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've always loved those funky contacts - the ones that look like cateyes or spirals, etc. I'm getting a pair when I hit my goal.
  • Dimples1975
    Dimples1975 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    my tatttoooo! & boudoir photoshoot. cant WAIT! :)

Me too! I've always wanted a tatoo and burlesque pix!
  • MzVonda
    MzVonda Posts: 87
    Options
    Burn my big clothes and keep the weight off....lol Oh yeah photo shoot is great to and I can do my own because I am a photographer!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Victoire2012
    Victoire2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Going to Puerto Rico!!!!!
  • znm100
    znm100 Posts: 148
    Options
    I'm going to do something that I couldn't do when I was fat... skydiving maybe? Buy a motor scooter? Wear a speedo? (just kidding... maybe haha)

Also, a lot of you said 'sexy photography'. The girl that photographed our wedding is awesome, and she does a ton of boudoir. I think she only works in and around Erie, PA and Austin, TX (she lives both places i think, weird). Anyways, if you are around those areas, shoot me a message I will give you her website.
  • BigMech
    BigMech Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I hit my goal on 4/29/2012, and last Friday I ordered myself a 2013 Mustang GT Premium Coupe, with the 6-speed, track pack, and a few other goodies. I have always wanted a Mustang, but I was too big to fit in them by the time I could drive. Now I'm going to have one!

It will look just like this one:

c7f632a2da104dbfac9c825334d18ee4.jpg
  • smileyface_2510
    Options
    I will definately be getting a photo shoot done! My husband is a photographer :smile: So thats taken care of lol. My husband and I will be taking pictures in our wedding attire..We got married in 2000 but didnt have professional pics done..
  • gpoxleitner
    gpoxleitner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Go fishing
  • kmillar1224
    kmillar1224 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Love all the fun ideas and CONGRATS to those who have already hit their goal - YAY!!!

For those of you thinking of skydiving all I can say is DOOOOOOO IT!! it's the most amazing experience you will ever have. Make sure you get the photo/vid package - well worth the money.

Love the car BigMech - well deserved :0)
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    im going to go on a 10 day cruise to the bahamas once i reach my goal!!!
  • randomnennie
    randomnennie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    to get my belly button re-pierced! they had to take it out for my c-sections and couldn't put it back in. so it closed :(
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I hit my goal on 4/29/2012, and last Friday I ordered myself a 2013 Mustang GT Premium Coupe, with the 6-speed, track pack, and a few other goodies. I have always wanted a Mustang, but I was too big to fit in them by the time I could drive. Now I'm going to have one!

It will look just like this one:

c7f632a2da104dbfac9c825334d18ee4.jpg

THAT IS FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!!!!
  • paxpixpux
    paxpixpux Posts: 12
    Options
    my start weight was 105 kg.

when I reached 97 kg, I bought a set of dumbles
    onederland, I'll make appointment w/ my hairdresser. ask him to give me a nice haircut w/ straight bang, just like zooey deschanel, hahahah XD
    finish my thesis, I'll start 30 DS
    85 kg buy a gym ball
    80 kg buy a resistance band
    75 kg buy a second running/walking shoes
    70 kg hire a PT and start weight training
    68 kg make another appointment w/ my hairdresser
    55 kg, a wedding :)
  • frenchy807
    frenchy807 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    BELLY BUTTON PIERCING! :)

And possibly some sort of get away trip? who knows :)
  • barbaradilisio
    Options
    I told myself when I reach my goal weight I'd get the tattoo I've wanted for years.
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    A trip to Hawaii...:happy: and maybe a girlfriend to share it with...:wink:
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Get family pictures made- It's been a few years since we had them done and now I only take the kids for their pictures but I can't get up the courage to have a whole family picture done again. My fiance and I have never had our pictures done together, just us, either. Other family members send these great family pics in their Christmas cards and I will only put my kids in, so when I reach goal we'll have to do some nice family pics maybe at the beach with a professional photographer or something.
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I want to get a family photo, one where I'm not hiding in the back.
  • Barbellsandthimbles
    Barbellsandthimbles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Disneyland! Seriously...always wanted to go, but didn't want to risk not fitting in the rides.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!