Million Dollar Success Question....

Options

Replies

• vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    We are going to what we do everyday, Pinky... TRY AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

I haven't really given it much thought... So, I don't know what I am going to do
  • missmaggiejane
    Options
    I'm losing weight for my wedding...so other than the obvious "I'm going to get married" response... I'll let you know my little secret. My fiance has never seen a 'sexy' side of me before. So as a wedding gift I'm going to get his sister, who is a professional photographer, to dress me up and take pictures of me kinda like a pin up doll and then as a wedding gift I'm going to give them to my soon-to-be husband. ^_^ He's going to love it because he likes that classy look.
  • kmillar1224
    kmillar1224 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    MissMaggie - that is awesome, he's going to LOVE it!! I know exactly what mean...my b/f has never really seen the sexy side of me either...I've been trying to hide it until I get to the point where I'm super confident and then be like...BAMB, there you go...you didnt know you had a sexy little thing on your arm did you?? Can't wait...it's going to be fun!! OH and congrats on the upcoming wedding - I'm sure you will make a BEAUTIFUL (and sexy) bride :0)

Trips would be awesome - I totally want to go to BORA BORA that would be a real dream come true :0)
  • lexington87
    lexington87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to be there by August for our anniversary. My husband has a weekend get-a-way planned and I was thinking a sexy new outfit but I love the idea of the photo shoot too! I just want to be at a place where I'm confident in my own skin =)
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    We are going to what we do everyday, Pinky... TRY AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

I haven't really given it much thought... So, I don't know what I am going to do

NARF! ZORT!
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Mine is similar...I'm getting boudoir or pin up shots done!

^^^^^^^^ This for my husband at our 1 year annver. in October I may not be at goal then but I gurantee I will be closer then I am now.....Ultimate Goal I getting a WHOLE NEW closet full of clothes.....I only plan on buying a few things as I lose because I dont plan on staying that size for long
  • svincent1217
    svincent1217 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I haven't really thought about a reward at the end. 3 years ago I was the size I am trying to get back to. Back then I bought an amazing wardrobe - I still have it all. It's just waiting for me. So I guess that'll be my reward and won't cost me anything. I think more importantly I will start setting a different type of goal. I'm about to get into Crossfit. I think my new goals will be to lift a certain weight or do a certain move. I want to do a Warrior Dash or Tough Mudder competition. I'd like to run more (for fun). So once the weightloss goals are met, i'll just change my goal focus. I think that'll help me keep it off and set a more active lifestyle to maintain.
  • shortstuff31117
    shortstuff31117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I also plan to do the sexy photoshoot for the hubby. Our anniversary is in Dec so I hope to be looking pretty hot by then :smile:
  • trailsinlife
    trailsinlife Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I will be doing the picture thing as well. And maybe a trip to Ireland or something!
  • hebenn01
    hebenn01 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    GOING TO A BUFFET!! ok not...haven't really thought about it! Probably buy some new clothes.
  • kmillar1224
    kmillar1224 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    There's going to be some very HAPPY husbands soon with all these upcoming photo shoots!!! Lucky boyz - think they should do some for us as well :0)
  • jallen1955
    jallen1955 Posts: 121
    Options
    have no idea, never really thought about it
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I'm SHOPPING and possibly (it was definitely at first, but it's still being planned) getting my side tattoo done. Details are still up in the air, though, so that one's iffy. Not getting into the chair with only half of an idea for a design that will go from my upper ribs to my hip.
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Maintain it ....?

^^^^ This.
  • wxchaser
    wxchaser Posts: 178
    Options
    Soooo, here's the million dollar question....(drum roll please)...how are you going to celebrate reaching your amazing weight loss/health kick goal??

Personally, I think I may get myself a professional photographer and make-up artist and do a little sexy swimsuit photoshoot for my handsome man - kinda like a sports illustrated magazine cover...LOL. Why not, I only live once and if I get the body I'm going for - it would be WELL worth it!!

LOL!! That was my idea too!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    wear just a sexy red bow on top of my head for the bf :laugh:

new wardrobe for sure (after using the bow)
  • Sammijo24
    Sammijo24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    A tattoo down my side possibly a photo shoot and new clothes :)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    run around naked... and have lots of sex
  • magic110
    magic110 Posts: 7
    Options
    I will wear my bathing suit and feel great in it!
  • Kris1997
    Kris1997 Posts: 241
    Options
    MAINTAIN! Buying new clothes, cause , obviously, and getting new tattoo on my shoulder!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!