Options
odusgolp
odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
Does your dog eat your underwear?

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I can't tell if he swallows...but he chews and rips and tears any undies that get accidentally dropped on the floor
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    You know my answer...yes...yes she does...nasty dog. She'll dig through the dirty clothes hamper just to get to them. Lost so many nice VS thongs that way...
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    when I had dogs...yes...all the time. I had to by new undahpants constantly.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    The male one used to but hasn't for several years. Probably stopped doing it when he was 4 or 5. The worse was when he got a hold of my favorite piece of lingerie, never could find it again to replace it. The female dong never did.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    The female dong never did.

Can't. Stop. Laughing!!!!

:drinker:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    LOL! Ummm... No.
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Fathead (my good friend and English Bulldog) does not eat my underwear, however if and when I have female guests he does eat their underwear. He also likes to lick lotion off of girls, motorboat girls and come to think of it, Fathead is a bit of a sexual predator!
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    OMGOSH This thread has me cracking up!!
  • odusgolp
    Options
    *LMAO* My dog eats any of mine she can get her mouth on... any females. Usually leaves guys along, but ONE dude I dated... He must have had some funk.
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    My dog likes to chew out the crotch of panties. Stupid dog. I dog-sat a boxer one time that would chew up, swallow, then regurgitate all of my nice VS underwear....NOT the cheap cotton ones, but the really expensive nice ones. I wanted to murder that stupid dog.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Nope. Ate my running shorts once though. Once.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    No, my dog doesn't eat my underwear... then again, I almost never wear underwear, so she doesn't have much opportunity.
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Yes both of my dogs do. They only eat mine, and it's always the crotch. Ew.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    A dog ate my swimsuit once! After my period. Yep. Even though it was washed out thoroughly and hanging on a line outside to dry.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    You know my answer...yes...yes she does...nasty dog. She'll dig through the dirty clothes hamper just to get to them. Lost so many nice VS thongs that way...

This. My pup is a beast. He goes searching for them. So many have been destroyed I've had to buy really tall laundry baskets so he can't get in them.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    The female dong never did.

Can't. Stop. Laughing!!!!

:drinker:

Ahahahaha! Female dong :bigsmile:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    BoBo used to carry my bras around and nap on them while I was at work. Not so much my underroos though, just my bras.
  • HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Use to. Now he licks my hubby's boxers.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    *LMAO* My dog eats any of mine she can get her mouth on... any females. Usually leaves guys along, but ONE dude I dated... He must have had some funk.
    So not fair...my dog ignores my husband's undies. But mine? Destroyed. All in the time it takes me to shower...
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    No. But she does go diving in the catboxes for Kitty Roca.

Seriously, until I figured it out, I thought something was wrong with my cats. They only peed, never crapped. Then the little lightbulb went off......OH! ..........................Oh........................ Ew.