Very Important Poll....

Options

Replies

• cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    He doesn't EAT it. He likes to take them from the hamper and pile them in the middle of the room.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I used to have two dobermans that I raised from puppies and they were notorious for this. socks too. I started keeping my dirty laundry basket in my closet years ago and still do even though my current dog has never so much as chewed on a shoe. go figure.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Yes...Jada has ruined many a matching sets.

But the worst is the stress after I know she somehow managed to pull the underwear through the holes in the front of the laundry hamper and completely swallowed them.

Don't fret....they always come out the other end 3 days later. completely whole. :noway:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    BoBo used to carry my bras around and nap on them while I was at work. Not so much my underroos though, just my bras.

Mine sleeps on my bras too. I've caught him a couple times just parading around the house with the middle piece in his mouth and both cups just hanging by his face. Thank God I caught him before he went outside.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    *LMAO* My dog eats any of mine she can get her mouth on... any females. Usually leaves guys along, but ONE dude I dated... He must have had some funk.
    So not fair...my dog ignores my husband's undies. But mine? Destroyed. All in the time it takes me to shower...

SAME here! I now collect undies on a little bathroom shelf up high until I can get them safely to a high solid hamper with a closing lid! *LOL*
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    BoBo used to carry my bras around and nap on them while I was at work. Not so much my underroos though, just my bras.

Mine sleeps on my bras too. I've caught him a couple times just parading around the house with the middle piece in his mouth and both cups just hanging by his face. Thank God I caught him before he went outside.

That's just cute :)
  • tat2dmrsgrimm
    tat2dmrsgrimm Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    No. But she does go diving in the catboxes for Kitty Roca.

Seriously, until I figured it out, I thought something was wrong with my cats. They only peed, never crapped. Then the little lightbulb went off......OH! ..........................Oh........................ Ew.

Yeah we call that "kitty crunchies"
    When my husband and I were dating, I stayed with him and his parents a lot. They raised mini horses and the dogs loved to eat horse pucks in the winter. We called them frozen delicacies.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    My female dog is a nasty girl. And it is always my favorite pairs...hahahahaha
    My male dog has no interest...lol
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    When our German Shepherd was a pup she used to dig through the wash pile to find my undies, just mine, she wouldn't touch anyone elses :grumble:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

That's just cute :)

Yeah, he's a total dork. His still in puppy stage (6 months old) so some things he do cracks me right up. When my fiance gets home from work and takes his shoes off, Rock stands there just looking at him then his feet, and back again. He waits patiently for the socks to come off and then they're chew toys.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

Seriously, until I figured it out, I thought something was wrong with my cats. They only peed, never crapped. Then the little lightbulb went off......OH! ..........................Oh........................ Ew.

When my husband and I were dating, I stayed with him and his parents a lot. They raised mini horses and the dogs loved to eat horse pucks in the winter. We called them frozen delicacies.

Oh yes...my dogs love to eat some kitty crunchies too...lol
    So nasty!

This is why I don't let my dogs kiss me...haha
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    He doesn't eat it, but he licks the crotchal area...tmi?

Now all the dirty laundry is kept in a closet. He also hides socks and makes beds out of shirts.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    My dog also goes after my son's dirty socks. I feel like I'm buying new socks for that child every week!!
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I once found a pair of my panties on my closet floor with the crotch almost perfectly surgically removed. It freaked me out! I don't own a pet, so I swore a maintenance guy who was just in my apartment had some sort of panty crotch fetish and I reported it to the management office and wanted my locks changed. Then I realized I had just spent the weekend with my sister the weekend before and she has two dogs. I called and told my brother-in-law the story and he died laughing. He said, yep.. that was Andre. He said he eats my sister's panties all the time. Even gets in the dryer to get them out. I had to call the office.... and explain that I'm not a crazy person... really! REALLY!!!! She was so glad I called.. she didn't want to have to accuse her maintenance guy of being a panty crotch stealing pervert. After the egg on my face disappeared, I thought it was all pretty hysterical.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    One of my cats likes to steal things, and my underwear is a common item (I think because they're easier for him to carry than say, pairs of jeans and my husband's flipflops, both of which he has also been known to try to steal). He doesn't eat them though, he just takes them into one of his cat hiding places.

Also, both of our cats like to sleep on dirty gym clothes. Ew!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options

Oh yes...my dogs love to eat some kitty crunchies too...lol
    So nasty!

This is why I don't let my dogs kiss me...haha
    I love her too much to stop her from kissing me. Plus she does it very politely, with her mouth closed. Really. She just bumps her lips on mine, doesn't lick.

I have the best dog ever. :love:
  • cks3d1
    cks3d1 Posts: 39
    Options
    The puppy has ripped apart one pair, I don't leave them out anymore. Now he eats my bf's boxers and socks. mostly socks. he loves them and can sort through a pile of clothes till he finds one.
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    This thread is very funny. My dog is an old dirty *kitten* with no teeth. I'm sure if he had teeth he'd dive right in, so I guess I'm lucky. Seems like all the male dogs are the culprits...noted for my next pup! She will be a no underwears eating little lady. Maybe that will be her name! Lady. I dig it!
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    nope...none of my dogs ever have. i had one that would steal socks though, clean or dirty. brand new or old...he didnt chew them up or anything, just carried them around.
  • Onespirit62
    Onespirit62 Posts: 51
    Options
    rotflol