What do you like to collect?

Options

Replies

• Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I like frogs.....................

...........but people KNOWING I like frogs is becoming a problem. I have ENOUGH frogs now, and only want very special ones that I pick out..........................but they mean well :glasses:

And I found out I like them even MORE when a perfect stranger (who was an absolutely lovely person, btw) on a bus in Vegas told me "did you know that frogs can ONLY move forward"? I took that as a sign that I need to KEEP MOVING FORWARD, and never look back! ) Good advice :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • RDalton84
    RDalton84 Posts: 207
    Options
    I collect Willow Tree Figurines
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Friends on MFP... so I can Whack then when they are least expecting it......
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    used to collect old metal lunch boxes for purses this about 20 years ago.... because i lived in Los angeles and they were multi-functional held my shi@e and doubled as a weapon when needed.. They about (60) grace my "front porch mud room thing"
    going all along the top rail above the school lockers ( I am told I collect children ... because I have 6 )

had a strange fascination with wind up toys...

now

I collect organizational and anything to minimize clutter "things" and work out equipment.. :)
  • LatinaButterfly
    LatinaButterfly Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I collect pottery... mostly funky unique Mesoamerican pieces. My collection includes Earthenware and Slipware with a few Barbotine and Talavera thrown in for good measure! :)
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Animals... if it wasn't for my husband being logical, I would have probably 15 pets right now. All from the shelter of course :) Instead I have a munchkin cat and 2 betta fish.
  • shobelitz
    shobelitz Posts: 34
    Options
    Exercise DVDs - wierd I know

i don't think so. because i do the same.. lol
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Strands of hair from the person I'm stalking....

I mean, shot glasses. I have tons of shot glasses and get one whenever I'm travelling.

My grandma collects roosters and we always get a big kick out of all the *kitten* in her house hahaha
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I collect Hummels and unusual antiques. However, everyone else has me colleting buffalos. It all started one Christmas when I bought my husband a bunch of Buffalo Bills stuff. So proud of myself for knowing his football team. Come to find out he’s a Ram’s fan…
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I collect African American Barbies (over 300) and keychains from all over the world...
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Dragon statues. Have a few from around the world (China, Handcarved from venezuela, scotland to name a few)
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Music- 7 TB and counting!
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    Shoes and snoopy memorabilia.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Lucite handbags. Well, used to. Now I prefer things that don't get covered in dust.
  • dmf711
    dmf711 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    bedpost notches. BOOM. :smokin:

but really..... i "collect" (aka can't stop myself from buying) vera bradley handbags and accessories. and now that i work for vera bradley, it's even more irresistable
  • 2strapscool
    2strapscool Posts: 23
    Options
    Some of these answers got me ROFL'ing!!!! Unfortunately 25yrs later, I still collect garbage pail kids. If I come across them. I don't go to the comic stores or spend hours on end on ebay looking for *that one* card.....
  • Liasings
    Liasings Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Aren't Bettas awesome? So much personality and smarts in a such a small fish.
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    If you looked in my car or purse you'd probably think I collect gum wrappers... and I have a rather impressive collection.

But really, I collect wheat pennies. I love getting pennies in change so that I can check for them!
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    Deviled egg plates.. I LOVE my collection! Weird, I know....
  • elelat
    elelat Posts: 117
    Options
    Im a third generation of world coin collector, but Im more into world banknotes...