What do you like to collect?

Options

Replies

• nucreeman
    nucreeman Posts: 40
    Options
    Elephant anything!! Whether it's figurines, stuffed animals, jewelery, tattoos, you name it!

I love elephants too! I also collect shot glasses.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Books, coins, and my children's art.

Seashells from each beach we visit too.
  • BetterMike
    BetterMike Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've been collecting POUNDS for a few years now but trying to get rid of them slowly...
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Souls....I'm a redhead.
    that........is......AWESOME!!!!!! I have a fellow soul stealing friend, you should see how many she's collected as each freckle is a soul long lost......so happy for you guys....we have an agreement that if the zombie apocalypse were to happen that I would voluntarily give her my soul before the zombies get to me \m/
    I think you must be talking about me and, if you're not, then you have TWO soul-stealing friends.
    awesome Cory, but she has first dibs on my soul when the zombies come \m/
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Books

Knives

Old tin containers (I use them for small storage and gifting baked goods)
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Due to the fact that my business revolves around selling antiquities and collectibles to all of you people that collect crazy things, I've spent my entire life trying NOT to have collections of my own. (When you start getting spam mail about buying my wares, you know how you got on our mailing list ... I jest)

Unfortunately.. I have recently started collecting antique Strongman/Bodybuilding items.
    I also have an extensive watch/firearms collection.
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Shoes
    Watches
    Purses
    Lipgloss
    Sunglasses

To name the Major things.
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    Options
    I used to collect candy wrappers but I tossed them out when I realized they were basically trash. :ohwell:
    Books, too, I guess. You can't throw out books.

Unless you make purses and things out of it. In the NJ airport they have a stand I have a headband made out of Blowpop wrappers. They have a purse I want but it is like 400$ bc well everything is hand made !! Should have kept them!!
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    Options
    Lucite handbags. Well, used to. Now I prefer things that don't get covered in dust.

Ooooo Fancy I want them :)
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Souls....I'm a redhead.
    that........is......AWESOME!!!!!! I have a fellow soul stealing friend, you should see how many she's collected as each freckle is a soul long lost......so happy for you guys....we have an agreement that if the zombie apocalypse were to happen that I would voluntarily give her my soul before the zombies get to me \m/
    I think you must be talking about me and, if you're not, then you have TWO soul-stealing friends.

Oh...wow, you might have to split that soul...you can have mine in the event of ZA, Cory!
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I collect dragon stuff. I know a bit nerdy lol
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I collect dragon stuff. I know a bit nerdy lol

Nerd it up!:flowerforyou:
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    When I was little I used to collect bouncy balls. Like the ones you get from a $0.25 machine.
  • THayesTeamNoXQS
    THayesTeamNoXQS Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Jordans!!!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Postcards to places I've been.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Souls
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    sunglasses. Oakley, Prada, Versace, Gucci, etc. I have about 35 pair and I keep them in a glass front display case, everyday a different pair =D
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Dust, apparantly.
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Cute things. whenever I find something cute it goes on the shelves.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Indian artifacts that I find on my property. I've found a ton of arrowheads, bird points and even a stone axehead estimated to be over 3,000 years old. Way cool!