Looking for mommy friends

Options
I`m new to this and looking for mom friends so we can help motivate each other : )

Replies

• Godchilds
    Godchilds Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i am a mommy of three 1 girl 2 boy ages 4,6,8...add me if u like
  • nellsbaby
    nellsbaby Posts: 10
    Options
    HI! I'm new as well, and a mommy,lol! add me if you like
  • melbard127
    melbard127 Posts: 13
    Options
    add me I am a mom of:happy: two;)
  • ThinkThinForever
    Options
    Hi! Mommy here! Let's motivate and crush this weight! Lmao Ooooo I like that motto!
  • Bmjnash
    Bmjnash Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I am a mom to a 3 month old and a 2 year old. both boys
  • McButtski
    McButtski Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Add me too :)
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I am a mom to a 1 year old. Isn't it so hard to focus on you when you have kids!!?? Add me if you want to
  • jlanier
    jlanier Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi, I am a mommy of two boys ages 5 and 4. I am looking for mommy friends to help motivate me and for me to motivate you as well. I am 23 years old and am trying this again but taking my time and going at this one day at a time. Making small changes over time. add me if you like. Have a nice day!
  • BorderMommy
    BorderMommy Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi! I'm Mommy to a eight year old boy and a four year old girl. Finally taking some me time to get healthy.
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I newly back to MFP...and a mommy of three, 5 year old boys and a 3.5 year old girl. Add me...I could use support and motivation!
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Mom of 1..feel free to add me!!
  • angeliqueib
    angeliqueib Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this as well. Feel free to add me. I'm a mom to a soon to be 5 year old girl. Finally spending some time on myself!
  • yolifoli
    yolifoli Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow mfp and mommy! Im a mommy of a two year old boy that is very active. You can add me if you like. Im trying to stay on track and be positive when I choose bad food to eat. We all have our downfalls whether its bbq's or date nights. Little changes in life can lead to big steps to success. I hope you have fun on your healthy journey.
  • Mrsbrandnewmeslimandtrim
    Options
    Mommy of 2 wonderful boys please feel free to add me to your mommy friend list if you like. :)
  • tyoung8
    tyoung8 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Mom of one two year old!!!
  • ndbex
    ndbex Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My baby just turned 6 months! I am looking for support on how to deflate the squishy belly and to beat my carb addiction. Although I didn't eat a ton while pregnant, I ate mostly carbs and I'm STILL trying to regain my self-control.
  • NicoleG_86
    NicoleG_86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Mom of one very active little boy! Add me! :)
  • dkeeling0419
    Options
    Hi, I'm new and a mom of two (both girls) Add me!
  • maggiejbl
    maggiejbl Posts: 7
    Options
    In the same boat. My friend told me to try this site because it is helping her. So here I am lol
  • gemaudlin
    gemaudlin Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm a mommy! I would love for you to add me. I need all the motivation I can get!!!