Options

Replies

• mrscapamerica
    Options
    Add me! I'm a mom to a 3 yr old
  • elispine
    elispine Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm new also, a mother of 5 yr old girl and 8 yr old boy... looking for mommy friends too.
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I am a mommy, i have 2 daughters my oldest just turned 5 and my youngest will be 3 in a couple months.
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am a first time mom to a 20 month old little boy!!!
  • ElijahsMom08
    ElijahsMom08 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there, mommy friends would be great. I've been on here about 20 ish days or so, and liking it so far! Great motivation and support forsure. Add me if you like <3
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I`m new to this and looking for mom friends so we can help motivate each other : )

I have a 5 year old VERY active daughter trying to lose some weight before she starts KG and adds on more activity to her schedule...anyone can feel free to add me
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am a mommy to a little boy who just turned 4 yesterday. Feel free to add me.
  • Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    i am a proud mommy, you are welcome to add me. :)
  • mommy2girlies
    mommy2girlies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I have a 3 and 4 yr old. And I watch my 2 yr old nephew during the day, and on occasion (lots lately) I get my friends 2 (ages 2 and 4) so yep, I can use all the motivation to not snack on their snacks all day! Although, I've gotten good, just not great :-D
  • MelSzom
    MelSzom Posts: 9
    Options
    Mommy to a 3 year old boy here, feel free to add me!
  • erinsambitions
    Options
    Hi, I am a mommy of 2 and have been on MFP for over a year now- add me and we can keep each other accountable!
  • hthrld
    hthrld Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mother to a 20-month old girl named Sydney!! Please feel free to add!
  • itsjessicarose
    Options
    Momma of 2, a girl and a boy :) Anyone feel free to add me! Im one motivated and determined momma! Would love to support and motivate you guys! :)
  • lorforde
    lorforde Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm Mommy to a 2 year old little boy and still have a long way to go with my weightloss and find the support and motivation I receive on MFP, has definitely spurred me on to lose way more than I would have alone for sure!

Add me if you like x
  • shirin8
    shirin8 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me--I have 3 kids 3 and under :) (the eldest just turned 3 two weeks ago).
  • jenmcdav
    jenmcdav Posts: 67
    Options
    add me if you want. i have a five year old son and an 18-month old.
  • Stephcole22
    Stephcole22 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm a Mommy of a 9 month old!!! Add me...would love to talk mommy and losing weight...need to keep motivated too!! :happy:
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    IM a mommy of a 3 1/2 yr old and a step mommy to a 10 year old... i have been on MFP for about 2 years... if u need any help let me know!
  • chesneyfan01
    chesneyfan01 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am a mom of a 12 yr old...feel free to add!
  • ccrubin
    ccrubin Posts: 2
    Options
    Add me! I am a mommy of two beautiful girls....Rachael 3 1/2 yrs. and Annabelle 10 wks.