HIP HOP ABS RESULTS

Options
13»

Replies

• smetka01
    smetka01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    There is HHA Deluxe version with 2 additional videos - Total Body Burn 2 and Ab Sculpt 2. Quite harder than classic version :bigsmile: And Rockin' Body is even harder than HHA Deluxe. Try it, you will not be sorry.
    I tried Insanity and almost died at first day :sick: HHA was a lot easier and is such a good workout for a beginner. Now it is too easy for me. I guess I am in much better shape thanks to HHA :flowerforyou:

Here you can find schedule for HHA Deluxe: http://www.workout-calendar.com/hip-hop-abs-workout-calendar/
  • Nikkila1983
    Options
    I have just ordered this this morning, I had not seen the reviews on here, but kept seeing the advert in the mornings when I was sat on my *kitten* shoveling my breakfast down me, I Always said everytime I saw the commercial "I would like to try this" and My Brother did P90X and got FAB results, so this morning I saw the commercial again and thought RIGHT ORDERING TIME!!!
    Thanks for the reviews it seems that most are happy with the DVD's, so I will post again after a week and let ya all know How I got on =)
  • goosebeartalk
    goosebeartalk Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    There should be a calendar in your dvd package.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!