Need help breaking it to her......

Options
yungnold
yungnold Posts: 33 Member
Everyday I come to the office there's this beautiful girl I talk with, just chit-chat and bs for a little bit. The problem i'm having is her breath smells like she gargles with sewer water twice before she comes in and I just can't take it anymore.

I want to tell her without offending her or embarrassing her, how do I do this?

Replies

• mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Everyday I come to the office there's this beautiful girl I talk with, just chit-chat and bs for a little bit. The problem i'm having is her breath smells like she gargles with sewer water twice before she comes in and I just can't take it anymore.

I want to tell her without offending her or embarrassing her, how do I do this?

Send her tic-tac's
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    offer her some gum during the convo...I always take that as a hint...
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Are you interested in pursuing her? Or do you want to continue at the status quo [albeit, less odoriferous]?
    -wtk
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options

Agreed!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    "Anyone could have bad breath, but you could knock a buzzard off a *kitten* wagon." -- George Carlin
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    LOL - You have one of them too!! Well, what I did was act like I was settling in and I opened up a fresh pack of orbitz......Lets just say the person is hooked to it! LOL
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I'd leave her a pack of gum with a discreet note....
  • Mindywv2003
    Mindywv2003 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have a few of those people in office and 1 of the reasons is they do not eat breakfast ...it gives the stench of bad breath as it is the acids from the stomach until they eat.
    also.... my friends had it bad and come to find out he was a type 2 diabetic and the Dr. said its 1 of the effects
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Maybe she's got a cavity...ask her out on a date to the dentist
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Yikes!! Show her this picture and say mention how funny it is....it will work

dude-dog-bad-breath-demotivational-poster-1253553961.jpg
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options

every time. That is definitely give her the hint.
  • yungnold
    yungnold Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Are you interested in pursuing her? Or do you want to continue at the status quo [albeit, less odoriferous]?
    -wtk

Nope just want to stay at this status.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    You can do one of two things:

1 ) Cover her mouth for her, then say "If I can breath out of my nose, so can you."

Or

2) Wear dark sunglasses and pretend you're blind and act like you can't see her face. Then take toilet paper and wipe her mouth. When she asks what you're doing say "Apparently I forgot to wipe my *kitten* this morning, because it sure does stink!"
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    "Anyone could have bad breath, but you could knock a buzzard off a *kitten* wagon." -- George Carlin

or there is this. :laugh:
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thats good!
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I'd leave her a pack of gum with a discreet note....

lol I lke this idea.
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I would just leave the gum or mints on her desk with a little note or not when she is not around WAY better then embarassing her bc if she feels that way everytime she sees you or talks to you those thoughts would pop into her head.
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Wonder is she's low carbing it? Those ketones can get nasty!!!
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    You can do one of two things:

1 ) Cover her mouth for her, then say "If I can breath out of my nose, so can you."

Or

2) Wear dark sunglasses and pretend you're blind and act like you can't see her face. Then take toilet paper and wipe her mouth. When she asks what you're doing say "Apparently I forgot to wipe my *kitten* this morning, because it sure does stink!"

:laugh: :laugh:
    i gotta stop reading this stuff at work... imma cause a comotion
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Stop talking to her then... simple.