Butt Bible Success Pictures..

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    I've already been told by a guy that I have a big *kitten*... a nice one, but big none the less... will this make it look even BIGGER? If so, I think I gotta pass! lol
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    I'd thump that Bible.

:laugh:

This may be one of the most clever replies that I've read on this forum, haha!!

To the OP, AMAZING!!! :drinker:
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    awesome results!!! Thinking I'm ordering that DVD :bigsmile:
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    WOW! Nice work! Found it on YouTube - plan to do this after dinner!

How would you record this for exercise?

I used a HRM .. so other than... maybe circuit training ..?
  • whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    bump
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    That's booty...I'm mean beauty in the eyes of this beholder;) Keep up the awesome workouts!
  • mrschappet
    I've already been told by a guy that I have a big *kitten*... a nice one, but big none the less... will this make it look even BIGGER? If so, I think I gotta pass! lol

no it wont get bigger... it will lift it and make it firmer :-) I had a "big" butt too.. but not it is plump.. or so my hubby says LMAO
  • PinkKitty724
    PinkKitty724 Posts: 179 Member
    Hey! Awesome results! I just started the Butt Bible yesterday. I am wondering if you are following the schedule I downloaded from here where it basically alternates lower and upper with cardio on days off. It does level 1 for 2 weeks, level 2 for 2 weeks, level 3 for 2 weeks.
    I want THAT butt!!!
  • HorganMom3
    HorganMom3 Posts: 63 Member
    So, butt bible in my future! Nice work!!
  • mrschappet
    Hey! Awesome results! I just started the Butt Bible yesterday. I am wondering if you are following the schedule I downloaded from here where it basically alternates lower and upper with cardio on days off. It does level 1 for 2 weeks, level 2 for 2 weeks, level 3 for 2 weeks.
    I want THAT butt!!!

yes that is what I did.. for some reason I though it was a month each disk but you're right it was 2 wks.. :-)
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Bump for later
  • ChelseaM18
    ChelseaM18 Posts: 303
    Holy Moley!! That is one heck of a result! Well done!
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Sweet results! I just found level 1 on youtube... I think I'll try this out tonight :wink:
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    well you just helped me decided my next DVD when I finish the 30 DS.. thanks
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Do you have side pics? I can tell your butt changed shape, but my concern isn't that I have a wide butt, but that I have a FLAT butt. I can't tell if yours was flat to begin with or not.
  • mellymink
    mellymink Posts: 72 Member
    Oh my god Becky, look at that butt!

LOL
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    The cake!
    Woah... down boy lmao
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    I'm going to share this with a friend who was asking me about it. I didn't take before and after pics because I wouldn't have anyplace to hide them from my kids! The workouts are also on youtube. To those of you who don't normally do squats and lunges, you may want to invest in a padded toilet seat. Just sayin'. :wink: Pauline's not kidding when she says you'll have to back up slowly when you go to the bathroom! I was fine until level 3 when you do the chair deal.
  • holy crapola. i am doing butt bible, like now.
  • Whutto1
    Whutto1 Posts: 66 Member
    Great results....definitely looking into getting the DVD!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!