Butt Bible Success Pictures..

Replies

• Wow!!! Incredible!! I was already looking into this because i saw someone elses results and was shocked! So now that ive seen yours im completely convinced im buying these very soon! I have a flat *kitten* that need some lifting and plumping lol!! U look amazing and must be so excited! Id be prancing my happy *kitten* around in cute panties or comando all day lol!! Enjoy ur tush!:blushing:
  • cokolina
    cokolina Posts: 48
    This topic and pictures are a good motivation!!! I'm starting today!!!:) I like the fact that i don't have to order anything because it's all on youtube :love:

Anyone else with before/after?
  • dahkneeka
    dahkneeka Posts: 163 Member
    I downloaded butt bible level 1 on youtube. I did it once and was really tender for 2 days after (stairs & sitting were the worst). that being said, i dont ussualy work out.
    I would like to get some smokin' results... so how freqently should i do it?
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Great results!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    that is one sweet derriere!! fantastic progress!!! :drinker:
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Holy crap! This is clearly something I need to look into.
  • Ok I will be trying that
  • mpjmlmom
    mpjmlmom Posts: 7 Member
    That is amazing progress. Thank you for posting as this is very inspiring. I've never heard of butt bible, but am going to be looking it up. Congrats!!
  • malinen23
    malinen23 Posts: 34 Member
    Impressive!!
  • mpjmlmom
    mpjmlmom Posts: 7 Member
    Just ordered the dvd! : )
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Fantastic, you just convinced me to get the workout!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    This right here is what makes me want to really try this workout....EXCELLENT RESULTS...
  • Jeepers133
    Jeepers133 Posts: 110 Member
    They should pay you to advertise the Butt Bible! Amazing!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    I downloaded butt bible level 1 on youtube. I did it once and was really tender for 2 days after (stairs & sitting were the worst). that being said, i dont ussualy work out.
    I would like to get some smokin' results... so how freqently should i do it?

Each level is 2 weeks. Lower body - Monday and Thursday, Upper - Tuesday and Friday, Cardio (of your choice) Wednesday and Saturday, Sunday REST.
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Nice to meet you all . Amazing results! Thanks for sharing.

I actually started Mon night. Tomorrow is Butt Bible time again yay!!!:drinker:
  • Wow! Amazing! I want one of those... LOL
    I am currently on the Week 2 of the plan and I wish I get similar results! Thanks for sharing!

Do you keep repeating Level 3 after finishing the plan?
  • Jenky85
    Jenky85 Posts: 190 Member
    I couldn't find anywhere in he UK to buy tis so I've saved the videos to my YouTube, what equipment do you need? I quickly scrolled through level 1 and saw hand weights, what weight should these be? Thanks :)
  • patriciagrade
    patriciagrade Posts: 67 Member
    Are you effing kidding me?! That's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Kortneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Glad to see you!

How was the wedding? You look amazing in that dress!

Ready for another thread on hot guys? Really liked your first one!!!
  • OMG! Thats amazing!! My butt has always been my "sad" area! My butt is TINY.. and being 170lbs and 5'6 you would think i would have "Junk in the trunk" but i dont! Since working out I've found my butt has improved, but good lord! You Butt looks great! haha Now I sound like a creep...haha!
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    bump for later to remind me to get the butt bible workouts
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!