What do you own that no one else does on MFP

Options

Replies

• Suziq1023
    Suziq1023 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Bagpipes! I own my very own set of bagpipes. They're a fine set.

I don't play them often. (My neighbours love me.)

We should join up - I own an accordion. LOL
  • MrsHutcho9988
    Options
    I dont even have a picture of it but its a mint Incredible Hulk #181 introducing Wolverine....Its in a safe deposit box :)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    A $0.03 piece from the Soviet Union that I found in a penny jar at my first job when I was 16

10218300_7729.jpg

$1000 Japanese Yen that I found in a parking lot in Delaware

10218300_5598.jpg
  • BlissQuest
    BlissQuest Posts: 15
    Options
    I would love to post some photos, but don't see how -- any quick tips?
    Thanks!
  • hadesflame
    hadesflame Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I own a neat little LED clock that displays the time and programmable messages in mid air. It's called a Fantazein. Come to think of it, I own two.
    I have something like this... but it puts the bat signal on my ceiling along with the time. :bigsmile:
  • Alphawolf02
    Alphawolf02 Posts: 94
    Options
    I won't post a picture because it might gross people out, but I have three fetal rats in jar in my room!! I also have a coyote skull, that I prepped myself!
  • LooseWheel
    LooseWheel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I am the only one who owns a really bad self portrait of me on MFP

65957437.jpg

ha ha ha, no dude, that seriously is a great impression. Thats a winner mate. Never ever seen this b4!!! I want one. Gotta see my bike in sketch now. She might look ever Better!
  • LooseWheel
    LooseWheel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I am owned by my cat Sebo :)

He's a people slave. He owns a whole family of adults and kids! He even has a stupid pet dog called Bonny!

I have a pic of them both on my profile pics. Bonny is watching him eat her food. (yeah, yeah, cats shouldn't eat dog food but who the hell am I to tell the 'The Leader' off right?)

WTF, feed you again? Get lost Sebo, I'm on MFP dude! ok ok.....Yes I'm sorry I spoke to you like that and Yes I'm feeding you AGAIN now (mumble swear mumble)............
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    379405_957857788424_27301067_40117844_636307533_n.jpg

My husband drew that for me years ago on a scrap of notebook paper, and I now have it framed in my living room.

Oh! I also have a Nazi armband and a bunch of legit Nazi and Russian memorabilia/propaganda that my grandpa brought back from the Eastern Front. I don't display that stuff though...someone might get the wrong idea about me.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    IMAG0061.jpg

my most recent addition to my collection of toys....

Oh, I love it!!!!
    I train on UL-B, maybe I should upgrade to PPL!

Thanks! It's a 1963 Cherokee 180. Burns about 9.5 - 10 gallons an hour cruising at about 110-115 knots indicated. It's expensive to maintain and operate, but it's fun! Bought it from a guy in Houston (KDWH) and moved it to Everett, Wa (KPAE). Took 19 hours in the cockpit.
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Options
    That sounds amazing!

I am still in training on an Evektor Eurostar 2000R and after 1h in the cockpit I am completely drained.
    I live close to the coast and we train a lot over the water. But I will get there...:)
    I can imagine the costs. We have mainly club owned airplanes. The favorite here is a Piper PA28-181 Archer II.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I have an accordion. Anybody else have one?

No, but my hubbie has an English Concertina that he inherited.

I've got an original Dave McKean artwork, sadly not from Sandman, and a few other Sandman original pages.:smokin:
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have a pink-paint footprint of an NHL player.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    No time to post a pic, but I have a hand made dulcimer. Made by my husband's father, who passed away when he was young. I'll try to post a pic after work if I don't forget, it's lovely.
  • tjonelle
    tjonelle Posts: 2
    Options
    Photo88.jpg
    I named him Yorick

WINNER :noway:
  • slimpickings36
    Options
    I own 2 kids.. but I will sell them real cheap!

ha ha like that one I have 3 teenagers if anyone wants one lol!
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Cedar Chest. :) It is now converted into my 18 mo daughters toy chest. I think it was 1942 when it was made, but I could be wrong. I don't exactly remember.

CedarChets.jpg
  • jmjm55077
    jmjm55077 Posts: 43
    Options
    sweet!
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    after.jpg

after :)
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member