secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I hope im the only one on MFP to own one haha,
    my bad *kitten*

Ibanez RG370DX
  • divinebird
    divinebird Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I do too! I used to keep it in a storage unit until we got our condo. :)

I own two spinning wheels, one modern and one hard-working Canadian Production Wheel that's now over 100 years old. :D it's bright yellow! This is me, spinning on her last fall.

6416828589_d11076beac.jpg
    Me Spinning @ Stitches East Oct 2011 by Divinebird, on Flickr
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    This is Bob... yes, he really works. And has a whole arsenal of flintlock cousins as well.

BOOM!!!

Bob.jpg
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I have a dog who does something that no one else's dog does. He only turns left. I'm not kidding. If he needs to go right he turns left 7 times (three to go right and an extra full rotation for the hell of it). If I turn him to the right, he unwinds himself.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I have a dalmatian with a horseshoe pattern of spots on her rump. She gives kisses.
    I've seen photos of her that you've shown in the past, she's a beauty!!:love:
    I have a dog who does something that no one else's dog does. He only turns left. I'm not kidding. If he needs to go right he turns left 7 times (three to go right and an extra full rotation for the hell of it). If I turn him to the right, he unwinds himself.
    Oh how funny! Animals are hilarious!

Oh crap, just remembered I was actually signing off to hit the gym. But I'll be back to check out the more interesting posts in the thread.:tongue:

I don't own a lot of things, but my most favourite thing ever, other than my guitar, which I'm sure a lot of people have, is this watch. It's a single hand watch, manual dial, and you can hear the heartbeat if you listen close.

photo-11.jpg

I guess it just looks like a simple watch, but if you LOVE watches, like me, you'd like it :)

I too adore watches, so many types, LOVE yours, never seen anything like it! Very cool:love:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Too lazy to find it and take a picture, but I have a picture of my great grandfather standing with Charles Lindbergh in front of the Spirit of St. Louis. His company made parts for the plane :)
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    5 1/2 foot Jack the Pumpkin King standing in my livingroom...

DuckNapper20001.jpg

Since the statute of limitations is likely not expired, I'll confide in you guys (you can keep a secret, right?) that the ducks were kidnapped... they're Aflac ducks that I lifted from my co-worker's desks... then took a series of pics of them in various places... the gym... the garage... outside... inside... in the freezer (don't ask)... and with Jack... Ransom was two rusty nickels... took'em almost two weeks to get it together. Lucky neither of them have kids!

d'oh... missed this was the pic with one duck... but there was one on each shoulder
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Its actually the hubsters, but this is the tiki collection

003.jpg
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I have several thousand dollars worth of fabric...

I have 8 sewing machines, we should be friends!
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    And this is my favorite of the collection....have no clue if its MFP "approved"

001.jpg
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    ^ wow. au natural. excellent.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I do too! I used to keep it in a storage unit until we got our condo. :)

I own two spinning wheels, one modern and one hard-working Canadian Production Wheel that's now over 100 years old. :D it's bright yellow! This is me, spinning on her last fall.

6416828589_d11076beac.jpg
    Me Spinning @ Stitches East Oct 2011 by Divinebird, on Flickr

woot! as a knitter who appreciates fine wool, I love spinners!
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    A special limited edition copy of The White Queen by Philippa Gregory, signed by the author and numbered 276/750. It's the most beautifully bound book I won. They cost around £150.00 to buy, but I won mine in a competition run by The Book People. I adore it. It's just one of many author-signed books I own, but it's definitely my most beautiful one:

covervhz.jpg
    signedpage.jpg
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I am the only one who owns a really bad self portrait of me on MFP

65957437.jpg
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    I have several thousand dollars worth of fabric...

Me too! And then some! (Quilter/Fabric Shop Owner)
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    two rotten yorkies and a 1996 Sebring convertible. anybody?
  • mh37909
    mh37909 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    17957_289279352976_817262976_4667292_22151_n.jpg
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    My life

that was going to be my answer...
  • hadesflame
    hadesflame Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have an autographed first edition copy of Faerie Tale by Raymond Feist. It's my absolute favorite book. :bigsmile:
  • iamers
    iamers Posts: 74
    Options
    No pictures but I own a (tiny) piece of the great pyramid at Giza, Egypt and a racing balaclava from the Michael Schumacher kart and event centre in Cologne, Germany , random but I bet nobody else has one!! :laugh: