150.9lbs lighter in 19 months (PICS) ONEderland!

Options
1424344454648»

Replies

• Elise_healthy4life
    Elise_healthy4life Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congratulations great work we have very similar story I ended my pregnancy at 353 and started the day after she was born im now 224 so only about 45pounds from my goal it's great to see someone finish that started where I did to, thank you for the inspiration and motivation :):)

Definitely can relate to where you have been since I have! Glad you have made a lifestyle change its so worth it! Thank you for commenting it keeps me inspired! :)

its so definitely worth it to be able to play with my daughter the way i do now i so wouldnt of been able to at the size i was and that makes it all worth it ;)
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, congrats on your weight loss your a inspiration for us all.

Awe thank you so much! Your doing an excellent job as well!!! *High Fives*!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    I just read all 18 pages!! I am so inspired by your loss! I hope you recover quickly from the surgery and the scale continues to drop until you find your healthy weight.
    Thank you for sharing openly and honestly about your journey. We all have something to learn from each other and as humans we need to learn that we are not alone in our struggles.

Congratulations of all of your successes!

Awe thank you so much! I completely agree! If you have a great support system you will go much further than trying to do it alone! Thank you for taking the time to comment it keeps me inspired and moving towards my size healthier!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look great!

Awe thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are not only much slimmer, you look younger! Great job!
    I feel much younger!! Thank you!

I completely agree. You look much younger, and so happy in the June pic. Congratulations, and thanks for the motivation!

:) Thank you so much! Definitely have a new energy!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Congratulations great work we have very similar story I ended my pregnancy at 353 and started the day after she was born im now 224 so only about 45pounds from my goal it's great to see someone finish that started where I did to, thank you for the inspiration and motivation :):)

Definitely can relate to where you have been since I have! Glad you have made a lifestyle change its so worth it! Thank you for commenting it keeps me inspired! :)

its so definitely worth it to be able to play with my daughter the way i do now i so wouldnt of been able to at the size i was and that makes it all worth it ;)

Yup. My energy is 100% more than it was when I was heavier. I was "weighted" down so to speak where now I feel more refreshed and done tire as easily!
  • miss_archer
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration and my hero. I have a long way to go, but it is definitely wonderful to see your pictures and know that I can too can follow in your footsteps. Thank you for posting.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration and my hero. I have a long way to go, but it is definitely wonderful to see your pictures and know that I can too can follow in your footsteps. Thank you for posting.

You definitely can do it! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)
  • TanjaTahirou
    Options
    Wow you are awsome!!
  • tanna82
    tanna82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing! What an inspiration!
  • srdladybug
    srdladybug Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! You are such an inspiration...great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!