150.9lbs lighter in 19 months (PICS) ONEderland!

Options
kmlt08
kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
35jmcys.png

I started my size healthier journey the day I delivered my son. My highest weight was 350lbs (yeah, I go off my before I gave birth weight) I was ecstatic to lost 120lbs on my own through eating healthier, portion control, increasing liquids and staying active. No diet fads/surgeries here! I am now on my 2nd year of my lifestyle change and yesterday I hit ONEderland! Weighed in today at 199.1 or 150.9lbs lost in about 19 months! Anyone who is reading this and is just starting their size healthier journey know that I am living proof that you can do anything you set your mind to do! You can do it!

Edit- I am currently in size large top and those pants I was shocked to see are size 14s!!

I am excited to be having surgery to remove my abdominal apron (pannus) on the 18th of June (Panniculectomy) and work on toning once I am recovered!

Thanks for commenting/viewing! <3

Replies

• rachaellynn91
    Options
    Omg you're amazing!
  • lradatz
    lradatz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, and you look great. I don't have any pics of my weight loss, but went from 180 to 135, and I thought that was tough. You are an inspiration, great work :)
  • mfernando6
    mfernando6 Posts: 60
    Options
    you look great!!!! awesome job congrats
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Nice job!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Omg you're amazing!

Thank you! :D
  • 76birdy76
    76birdy76 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look great, keep up the good work.
  • WandaJean1564
    WandaJean1564 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    you look amazing...congratulations!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Rah! Rah! Rah! This is awesome!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    That is awesome, and you look great. I don't have any pics of my weight loss, but went from 180 to 135, and I thought that was tough. You are an inspiration, great work :)
    Thank you! I am so glad I took pictures to document my journey (of course they are bra/underwear and I wont be sharing those on an open forum ;) ) Great job!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    you look great!!!! awesome job congrats
    Thank you so much!
  • JenVii
    JenVii Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations.

Jen
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look incredible! Nice job!

Thanks!! :D
  • QueenOfShiba
    QueenOfShiba Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You make it sound so simple when you list those four easy steps (portion control, moderation, increasing liquids, and staying active), but I know it was a challenge and you did it! Great job! And thanks for the reminder that it is doable. You look beautiful :)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look great, keep up the good work.
    Thank you definitely will! My 2 year goal (10/19/12) is 175! I am well on my way!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    you look amazing...congratulations!

Thank you very much!
  • mom2gar
    mom2gar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome and inspirational!!! You look great!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Rah! Rah! Rah! This is awesome!!

Hehe Thank you!! <3
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations.

Jen

Thanks so much! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You make it sound so simple when you list those four easy steps (portion control, moderation, increasing liquids, and staying active), but I know it was a challenge and you did it! Great job! And thanks for the reminder that it is doable. You look beautiful :)

It definitely wasn't easy...but believe me it was so worth it! I have pretty much eating anything I wanted just in moderation. Denying yourself IMO isn't good, you will burn out and fail faster than just moderating how much you eat! Thanks so much! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Awesome and inspirational!!! You look great!
    Thank you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!