150.9lbs lighter in 19 months (PICS) ONEderland!

Options

Replies

• Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Woooooooooooooooooow awesome :happy:
  • jenmart72
    jenmart72 Posts: 1
    Options
    While my journey begins today know that you are quite the inspiration to follow. You look AMAZING! Keep up the great work and I hope to soon follow in your foot path.
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    i love how your "shirt" in the before photo is now a way-too-big "dress" in the second photo! you look amazing. im interested about the surgery youre having-i hope to lose enough weight to have one myself, someday! let me know how that goes.

Thanks so much! I am excited to repeat it this october! I have always been overweight and was 250 by age 16 so I have a big abdominal apron (pannus) that will never have elastic back in to tighten. Its like a spare tire that I have had for at least 12 years!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    That's fabulous! Hope I can someday post results like that!

Keep on going you will be there in no time!! Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Woooooooooooooooooow awesome :happy:

Thanks! :D Great job on your 100lbs lost!!! High 5's!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    While my journey begins today know that you are quite the inspiration to follow. You look AMAZING! Keep up the great work and I hope to soon follow in your foot path.

Great job taking the first step in your lifestyle change to become a size healthier!!!! This is a great community!! :D Thank you!
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Amazing transformation!

Thank you! :D
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    terrific job!!! congrats!

BUT I have to say, you do not look 199, u look 150ish. Again great job! :)
  • fsmalley
    fsmalley Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic! Truly an example of what one can do when they make a commitment. Good for you!
  • pedsgirl06
    pedsgirl06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I love that you use your pre- delivery of baby weight, as I do the same for myself! You look wonderful. Good luck with the surgery!
  • wendyrvp
    wendyrvp Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow. You are so inspiring!! I am about your start weight and its so wonderful to see that people CAN succeed in this. You look great.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    terrific job!!! congrats!

BUT I have to say, you do not look 199, u look 150ish. Again great job! :)

Awe thanks!!! A large thank you to my abdominal binder! It helps hold my spare tire in! (25 days til thats removed!) :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic! Truly an example of what one can do when they make a commitment. Good for you!

Thank you so much!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Awesome! I love that you use your pre- delivery of baby weight, as I do the same for myself! You look wonderful. Good luck with the surgery!

Thank you! I get mixed reviews on that and its comforting to hear that other people do that as well! Heck it was my heaviest weight :D!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow. You are so inspiring!! I am about your start weight and its so wonderful to see that people CAN succeed in this. You look great.

You can do it! Take it 1 day at a time and you will be there! I can tell you it hasn't been easy, but believe me its so worth it!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    you're ****ting me! you look soooo good!! good work!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    you're ****ting me! you look soooo good!! good work!

haha not ****ting you at all! :D Thank you!! :D
  • Judys59
    Judys59 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!you look great. Great job.
  • jennkess
    jennkess Posts: 86
    Options
    AWESOME... great dedication I love seeing the difference in the Year mark photo in the same outfit and location- really showcases how much you've lost
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!