150.9lbs lighter in 19 months (PICS) ONEderland!

Options

Replies

• connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    omg! amazing!!!!! good for u!!!!
  • mjv72
    mjv72 Posts: 1
    Options
    2 pounds a week that is truly inspiring - way to go
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    way to go absolutely fantastic job living the good life or at least the healthy life congratulations

Thank you very much!!! Definitely has been great to have more energy for my 3 yr old and 19 month old! :D
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    WOW!! congrats u look freakin amazing! im so happy for your lifestyle change it only gets better from here on out good job
  • kflynn28147
    kflynn28147 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You are awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    This is incredible!! Good job!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    SUCH an inspiration. I was 300 when I gave birth to my son last June, and got down to 290, but now I'm doing what you are: portion control, more fluids, and walking. I've already lost 20lbs :D We didn't gain the weight overnight, we won't lose it that fast, either. But it's nice to see what a year can do :D Thank you for sharing your hardwork!

Definitely and I have had days/weeks where I got off track but I always come back and know that I can't dwell on the past I can only focus on today and plan for tomorrow! Kinda my mantra that I live by! Way to go on losing the 20lbs! Keep up the great work!!! Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    omg! amazing!!!!! good for u!!!!

Thanks! :D
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doing great. (And looking great as well.)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    SUCH an inspiration. I was 300 when I gave birth to my son last June, and got down to 290, but now I'm doing what you are: portion control, more fluids, and walking. I've already lost 20lbs :D We didn't gain the weight overnight, we won't lose it that fast, either. But it's nice to see what a year can do :D Thank you for sharing your hardwork!

Good job to you, too!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    2 pounds a week that is truly inspiring - way to go

Haha I never did do the math...wow that is insane! But makes sense! :D Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW!! congrats u look freakin amazing! im so happy for your lifestyle change it only gets better from here on out good job

Oh definitely! I know I am a much better wife and mother being the size I am now instead of letting the weight hold me back! Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are awesome. :flowerforyou:

awe thanks!! :D
  • rcm1973
    rcm1973 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You are my hero!! Can I friend request you!?!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    This is incredible!! Good job!

Thanks so much!!! :D
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    You are my new inspiration. Job well done :flowerforyou: You look fantastic!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow, you are doing great. (And looking great as well.)

Thanks!!! I am well on my way! :D
  • JoleneCooper
    JoleneCooper Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal! You should be proud! Thank you for posting this as added encouragement!
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You are truly AMAZING!! Super proud of you and you look GREAT!!
  • kmlt08
    Options

Good job to you, too!

^^^^^^^^ AGREE!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!