Just for fun - which popular songs annoy you the most?

Options
124»

Replies

• REET420
    REET420 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Rush. Pearl Jam. Coldplay. Tool/A Perfect Circle. Adele.

Oh. Those aren't songs. They still annoy me though.

Ok, a particular song... California Girls. Or Gurls. Or whatever it is. Not the one by the Beach Boys, nor the David Lee Roth cover.

I love Rush they are amazing live.

A Perfect Cirle and Tool is good too but I will never pay to see them live again. I went to APC last year at blues fest and they finished the show 30 minutes early and refused the encore and left the stage with out even a thank you to their fans.

I hate that song "I just met you and this is crazy so here's my number ... call me maybe" awful song
    Justin Bieber makes some bad ones, moves like jagger and grenade are bad too
  • kittyfrost
    kittyfrost Posts: 54
    Options
    Moves like Jagger- Maroon 5 :explode:
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Tom Jones- What's New ***** Cat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99bNIJeosjU&feature=related

I don't remember the name but that Six Pence None the Richer song with the hat and the map...ug...somone at my local radio station thinks it's cool to play that right before the traffic report EVERY morning.

"Kiss me" is the name of it. my mom loves that song. I used to like it, then they played it way too much. And I can't believe this site bleeped out Pu$$y in the word Pu$$ycat! If only it knew the difference.
  • hallie_b
    hallie_b Posts: 181
    Options
    call me maybe...that song seriously makes me feel violent

^^this. I normally love me some cheesy pop but I have no idea how this song became popular. It's just so, so terrible on so many levels.

Have you SEEN the chick in pigtails and daisy dukes?

I can't believe it hasn't become our National Anthem.

HAHAHA. I hadn't seen it so I just watched the video. Now I want to stab myself in the ears AND the eyes.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    There's this one song by Katy Perry that played at my old job. It was horrendous. There was this one lyric that I thought went "He put it in, I was disgusted with myself." I was like whoaaa that's racy. It actually goes "He pulled me in, I was disgusted with myself." Either way, the song is terrible and I wanted to blow my brains out every time I heard it.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Reading through all of these makes me SO glad I only listen to rock music. I tried listening to pop the other day, it ALL annoyed me.

I acidentally heard a Sugarland song the other day, whatever it was, it was terrible. I wanted to go on a rampage after hearing it.
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    the New York Concrete Jungle song! i live in NY, so my friends from outside the city sing it to me all the time and it's seriously awful.

I don't know what it's called, but the "Yeah we up up up up above the" song is really annoying to me, because it doesn't finish the sentence! ??????

that first one is "Empire State Of Mind" and second one is "Up Up Up" (creative.. :p)

I love Empire State Of Mind though..! might be cause i live waaaaaaaaay out in india..!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Can I just say.... All of them?
  • ajp913
    ajp913 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Gotye.